Chapter 104 - Great Spirit of Shiva

Naruto: Tales of Ashihara

Kakumei – Arc 4: Might Makes Right

.

Chapter 104 – Great Spirit of Shiva

.

19 years ago, few weeks after the defeat of Katashiki Otsutsuki and days after the first death of Sojobo, a pale man with white eyes, thick pointy and curvy brown horns, and wearing a black gown, was sitting with a bottle of a mystic alcohol in his hand, in a strange dimension that looks like a simple white room.

In front of him, from a black space rift, a trio of fellow members from his species and clan came to visit. They were Kinshiki Otsutsuki and Urashiki Otsutsuki, following Momoshiki Otsutsuki. The leader of the group turned his head toward the man sitting there, bottle in hand.

"Momoshiki-dono. Care to join me for a drink." the stranger invited.

"Don't be ridiculous, Inari." Momoshiki replied. "I won't touch a single drop of your brandy."

"It is a translucent fluid that I call divine water." the man adds. "Its effect on inferior minds is truly fascinating... By the way, It isn't Inari anymore. Call me Inashiki."

"Inashiki?" exclaimed Urashiki behind his master, with a mocking tone.

"What did you summon Momoshiki-sama's attention for, Inashiki?" Kinshiki demanded to spare his son's time.

Inashiki then suddenly became fully serious to explain what had happened to one of their fellows on Earth.

"Katashiki has been defeated. It is possible that he was killed." he declared, to Kinshiki and Urashiki's surprise, but not to impress Momoshiki. "He was beaten by the Rinnegan user and the yellow fox. The same who defeated Kaguya."

"Kaguya was sealed by her subjects nearly 1200 years ago." Momoshiki remarked. "Earthlings don't live that long."

"Oh, so you aren't even aware of what they call the 4th Ninja World War?" Inashiki explained. "Kaguya's descendants tried to toy with her remains and accidentally brought her back, all according to her plan apparently. However, she was still short-lived since her last heirs have sent her back where she came from in just an hour or so."

"Ridiculous. As expected from her." Momoshiki said. "An inferior life form with a Rinnegan, you said?"

"Not only a Rinnegan. A Tenjo Rinnegan, or 6-tomoe Rinnegan as you call it. It is no hyperbole to say that this individual, as well as his partner in battle, may become the worst to come out of Kaguya's crime."

"It could be an interesting power to harvest, Momoshiki-sama. But also a troublesome opponent." Kinshiki comments. "Shall we not forget that Katashiki was also a Rinnegan user."

"I was told by Katashiki, and could recently confirm, that this man, Sasuke Uchiha, will soon have an offspring." Inashiki informed them.

"Why would I care about that?" Momoshiki grumpily said.

"Oh, well. I'll have you knowing that for humans, power is mostly hereditary. A strong parent gives birth to a strong child." Inashiki explained. "Now, let's make a deal shall we? It is the reason why I invited you here. Your quest is soon to be over, isn't it? Your coming to Earth is near, and you might want to properly prepare it."

"What's the deal?" Momoshiki demanded.

"An exchange. My profit for your profit. No gifts. To make allies, no friends, no enemies. It is a golden rule to rule in our situation." Inashiki messed around before giving his terms. He raised his left arm and showed an arrow shaped mass of red hair forming a seal on the back of his hand, the same Shojo seal as Kawaki. "As you may know, I reincarnated myself in a vessel's body, but it is far from being efficient. This body is still too human for me, preventing me from reaching my full power again. What I demand is simply that you find a perfect vessel for me."