"Moniterization of type-blue "Damian May"."

He was sitting in a café, legs crossed and sipping a cup of tea. Holding the top and drinking through the opening inbetween his thumb and index finger, like a cool anime character. Totally unintentional on his part.

People were occasionally giving Him looks, muttering about Him being a "damn weirdo" or something like that.

Cosplaying obviously isn't that accepted yet. He joked in His mind, returning the stares with his own.

They quickly looked away, their instincts screaming at them.

One of them didn't though, although they made it seem like they were. They were subtly recording Him, the police badge on their chest shining like it's the first time they wore it.

Big balls. He commented, forcing a dormant Worm of Time in them while taking another sip.

The entrance to the café opened, the man who entered looked around before his gaze settled on Him. He smiled wryly while walking over.

He sat down, looking at Him with what could only be described as a "pitiable smile"

"I told you that you didn't have to dress up for the occasion..." Tree Hugger, or, rather, Damian said.

"Pot, meet stovetop." He joked back, causing Damian to slightly chuckle.

Damian looked like a hippie. Like, if you thought of the word "hippie" he was the first thing you'd think of. A gray coat that only drug dealers wore to complete it.

"Tree Hugger" fits as his nickname.

Damian absent-mindedly looked around at the people's stares at him.

"It's a good..." His eyes snapped to the policeman who was pretending to be on a phone call.

"...disguise."

Damian tapped the edge of his seat in a pattern, getting up and leening on his friends seat infront of him, doing the pattern again.

"Why don't we go now?" He said in a more rushed manner then before

He mouthed something.

"Don't accept."

"Why don't we stay for a bit more? I have to finish this tea." He said, slightly shaking the cup.

Damian circled the otherside, doing the pattern on the other ends of their chairs before sitting down and putting the hood of his coat on and doing the pattern on the table.

Noticing the looks around him decreasing, Damian sighed in relief.

"That ritual takes a bit to sustain, so when I say 'run' take the card and go back home. Well, if we take that long anyway."

"Ritual? All you did was tap our chairs and table though?"

And the Worms of Time hiding in the air seem to be having a bit of trouble focusing on our conversation.

"Most rituals, well, most smaller rituals are like that. This is just an excrept from a bigger one. It's supposed to make you or anything an object touches less noticeable, I'm only able to do this for... five minutes? I guess? Never really wanted to risk the side effects."

"Though, they're easily manageable with the right magic items."

He put his hand in his coat pocket and... pulled out a blunt?

"Performed a ritual on this bad boy to make me permanently more noticeable."

He showed a nostalgic smile, remembering the amount of times he out ran the police after getting caught.