Chapter 3: Future Marriage arrangements.

"After the restaurant fire incident, You started to ignore, and declined Nikei's phone calls, text messages, invites, other things, You decided that you should go on a romantic dinner date with Shinji after you were rescued by him from the restaurant fire, without Shinji Kasai saving you, you would have die in the fire, so you decide that you made an free reservation in a new restaurant, after you went on a date with Shinji, Shinji started to be protective of you and your life. The next day, you decided to go see Emma Magorobi and Hajime Makunouichi."

"Hey guys, what's up??" You asked while looking at Emma and Hajime.

"Oh hi Y/n, me and Hajime are talking about getting out of the killing game school, like finding ourselves a perfect love partner." Emma said while looking at you.

"Wow, who is this special love partner, Emma and Hajime??" You asked

"No one." Hajime and Emma said

After your free-time chatting with Emma and Hajime, you are walking in the hallway in silence, you are thinking about something about the future, but you couldn't get the feeling what the future is, however you will have to find answers about the little miss confusion of the future.

The End

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy it.