the arrival of a daxamite

Narrator POV

It has now been two days since Kara and Connor had their confrontation and during that point of time the evil mastermind brainiac has sent his most trusted agent mon-EL to the planet earth in order to gain the trust of the entire justice league.

(SCENE CHANGE)

After kara told Jason everything about her confrontation with Connor, Jason himself wanted to give the motherfucker a piece of his mind as Connor did technically messed with Kara first.

AT THE HALL OF JUSTICE

Batman: the watchtower is picking up some snort of meteor coming to Earth's orbit.

Superman: I'll see what it is.

Wonder woman: I'm coming with you, Clark.

Superman: okay.

Then Superman and wonder woman left the hall of justice.

(SOMETIME LATER)

The mysterious meteor had landed in the Arizona desert and when it did Superman and wonder woman had finally arrived at the scene to investigate.

Superman: this is a space ship with cloaking technology.

Wonder woman: how do you that, Clark?

Superman: I used one of these ships to escape mongul during my mission on war world.

Then suddenly the doors of the mysterious space had opened up to reveal a mysterious man.

Superman: are you okay?

Unknown male: yeah, I'm fine. But I came to this planet to warn the inhabitants of incoming alien invasion.

Wonder woman: let's take you to our HQ.

Unknown male: very well.

Then the three left to the hall of justice.

(SCENE CHANGE)

Superman, wonder woman and the mystery being had arrived at the hall of justice where the rest of the members of the justice league where all waiting for them.

Superman: please introduce yourself.