𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖚𝖗𝖊

"HOW."

"Girl, don't yell."

The orange kitten went over to Lloyd, who picked it up and kissed it. White was pacing, going on and on about how unhealthy he must be and to stay in bed. Valentino was frantically trying to powder his hair. It was only making it gray.

"I can't believe it. I just can't believe it!" White was looking for shades. "You look like your war self again!"

Overnight, his body decided to have a makeover. Gone with his purple eyes and white hair. He was natural again. His skin was still very white. He thought he looked cool. His friend put shades on him. His sibling did what she could and put a huge hat to cover the rest.

"Lloyd, please take care of yourself. Your seizures are getting worse, you're losing weight, and now this!" Valentino rubbed his peachfuzz, trying not to ruin their makeup. "What will auntie and uncle say!"

The shorter crossed his arms. He didn't need his older brother scolding him like a child. "Nothing, because they won't know. Nobody but you guys will know anything about this."

"Ughhh Sauveterreeeeee." The other was rubbing the back of his head, his newly cut hairs moving with it. "Fine, but if it starts turning black-"

"-It won't. I promise." He hugged both of them. "You guys are the best. And thanks for the kitty!"

Valentino picked it up, the little thing using his whole body to meow. "We felt bad, and he was lonely."

"I'm calling him François Jr." The kitten even had blue eyes like him, it was perfect. "I'm going to go out now, coming with?"

White basically dragged him to bed. "The only place you're going is bed."

"White! I'm fine!" He coughed mid-sentence, which certainly helped.

He was tucked in so tightly that he could barely move his hands. He groaned until Valentino put on Winx and put Jr on the bed, the little one curling up next to his head on the pillow.

"Here's your chocolate." They put the bars on the bed. "Stay here, and don't move."

"Can't really."

The two older ones left. Lloyd huffed, trying to escape the burrito he was wrapped in. He gave up when all the movement made him lightheaded. Maybe White was right. He could use a break. 

----

"White, there you are!"

The tall man froze. François was in his garden, Blueberry having zoomies all over the place. He looked exhausted, crumbling under the weight of the seizure and royal duties.

"Heyyyyy Dauphiné." He slowly made his way to him. "How's it going?"

"Fine, I guess. How's Lloyd doing?"

"Um." One slip and the plan is ruined. "He's better than last night."

François was quiet. White's hands got sweaty. Dammit, he fucked it up already. What did he say? Was it his tone? Was-

"Ah, that's good. Can I see him?"

Great. Just great. "Uh, no. He's very tired, he's sleeping right now."

He felt terrible for lying, especially when he saw the other's face drop. "Ok. I'll see him soon."

It was a short and awkward talk after that before François and the dog walked off. White sighed and put a piece of gum in his mouth. It's been very difficult to not smoke, especially when he's stressed. Life's been kicking his ass and now he has this.