One to one session

Y/n was a college student she was 23 and wandering the halls of her college when she saw her Russian professor. Walk towards her.

"Hey Miss Romanoff " Y/n smiles

Natasha smiles back and raises an eyebrow as I look down at her. I decide to playfully tease her. You know, You don't have to call me miss right now. No one's around. Besides, I prefer my name. I tease with a smile and wink. Y/N then smirks and looks around in case anyone sees and speaks with a blush on her cheeks

"Okay, Natasha. Any reason why?"

Natasha smiles when Y/n says her name then moves her hand to rest it on her lower back.

"I would just like to hear my name coming out of your mouth. It's nice to hear that from the lips of such a beautiful girl."

Natasha says, her tone playful and alluring as Natasha guides her young student towards an empty classroom adjacent to where they stood in the empty hallway of the college campus they were in. Y/n eagerly follows Natasha closing and locking the door behind them closing the blinds of the window for good measure

"You know, I meant what I said yesterday. You're my favourite student. I find you very special." Natasha reminds Y/n as the previous  lesson the day before their discussion. Natasha had been reassuring Y/N as the student was worried about her academic performance.

Natasha then turned them both around and leaned her back against the cold stone wall of the ancient building. She looks down at Y/n and runs her hands up Y/N's sides until they rest on her hips, slowly pulling her closer to the teacher.

Natasha brings one hand up now to gently cup Y/N's cheek as she looks into her eyes.

"How about I prove it to you?" low and raspy seductive voice.

Y/N was dumbfounded by her professor's sudden flirting and seduction and nods losing her ability to talk.

When she nods, Natasha smiles leans her face down to Y/n's level, and gently presses a kiss to the corner of her mouth. The teacher then gives the corner another kiss and then runs her lips back to Y/N's ear, Nat's breath grazing against the younger woman's skin, Making her blush and moan.

"You just have no idea how irresistible you are. I couldn't stop myself from indulging you yesterday. I'm willing to risk my reputation as a teacher because you are simply that incredible."

Natasha whispers in her student's ear, her voice both seductive & sweet.

Y/N finally found her voice.

"Really?" She says timidly and nervous.

Natasha nods when she whispers, my grip on her hips tightening as the other hand leaves her cheek to move her hair away from her shoulder. Natasha pressed her lips against Y/N's neck once it was exposed and slowly began to leave kisses along the column of her throat.

"Mhm. Really. You have me wrapped around your finger, Dorogoy." Natasha purrs into the younger woman's ear. Making the student melt and moan into her touch.

Natasha chuckles when she hears the student moan, but doesn't stop her actions. She begins to kiss along her collarbone and then bit down on her shoulder lightly, running her thumb along Y/N's hip.

"What a sweet sound. I hope I can hear more of those, my dorogoy" she grins wickedly having her student weeping at her touch. Making Y/N only moan more and gasping at all the touching and stroking of her body.

Nat smiles against Y/n's skin, her lips still grazing the student as she continues her slow kissing and biting the breath tickles her skin. Natasha slowly moves her hands to Y/n's back, then gently slides them underneath her shirt so that her palms are flat against her smooth back. She presses their bodies closer to each other and then bites down again on the younger woman's, this time on her shoulder a bit harder than before. Making Y/n moan out Natasha's name in pleasure.