10: Broken Clay Doll

3rd person pov:

Izuku's wrists are bound tight infront of him. While pressing his forehead to the ground. His wrists lift above his head with interlocked fingers. Pleading for the pain to stop. As he relives each memory once more before it is taken.

Izu:"I can't.......... I can't be alone again."

Deep into his watery eyes is the images he holds most precious.

^Bakugou getting drunk and telling jokes.^

^Each day having someone to talk to and waiting to see him float in on his boat.^

^Bakugou kissing him and izuku retreating from embarrassment.^

^Bakugou so drunk that he tried to make a move and straddle izuku. Only for the spirit to lead him to his home to rest off the alcohol. Never once taking advantage of the human.^

Tokoyami sees them all.

Toko:"You fell for their spell. Now, to undo it. I'll save you before you end up like your mother."

Izuku howls out and tilts his head back before laying on the ground. Trembling in silence. As now he's reliving everything after the gun shot.

Elsewhere, kirishima holds an unconscious Bakugou. As kirishima lifts Bakugou to carry him home. Many clay shards fall from under the blonde male's shirt. Crashing down and breaking to bits.

Kiri:"Wha? Woah!"

Kirishima falls to his knees and sets him down gently.

Jiro:"What is it?"

Kiri:"His weight is off. Why was he carrying clay?"

Shinsou picks up a piece and looks to see skin like details.

Shin:"I don't think he was carrying it. I think he's made of clay."

Jiro pushes kirishima away and with a flick of a finger. She cuts his shirt down the middle. Each end of the fabric sinks into his chest. Revealing a hollow inside. Only a human heart made half of vines beats within. No blood in sight.

Jiro:"That idiot."

Shin:"So that's why I sensed a spirit in him."

Hawks:"Izuku must've split his heart to save him from death."

Kiri:"What now?"

Hawks:"The church must never know. Otherwise, he'll be in danger. For now, you have to hide him."

Kiri:"Why me?"

Jiro:"This complicates things. I must inform master before proceeding."^We thought izuku had given this human his powers. Not make him into this.^

Jiro sinks into the ground.

Jiro:"Watch over him until I return. That's an order."

Hawks and shinsou bow. While dabi rolls his eyes and takes flight. Hawks also takes to the sky in bird form. While shinsou and kirishima take Bakugou to the nearby cave. Where iida and sero are.

As they carry him. Bakugou has visions he doesn't understand.

Bakugou finds himself naked and floating in a dark void.

Baku:^Where am I? What happened?^

Confused and alone. He reaches for a tiny light above him. Only to be Blinded by and engulfed by it.

When he opens his eyes. He finds himself trying to move, but as his arm lifts. It decays into dirt. Terrified by this. He goes to turn over and stand. Only to fall back into the dark.

Baku:^What the fuck!?^

Behind him comes another light. This time he isn't able to move, and feels tiny creatures moving inside of him. Unable to scream as a termite crawls over his eyes before going in them.

Izu:"This won't due either. Bad to the drawing board."

With a swift hit of a vine. The wooden doll is destroyed.

Baku:^Why was deku there?^

Elsewhere, izuku remembers crying over the wooden doll.

Izu:"At this rate his body will decay before I can bring him back. I have to keep trying though. "

His next attempt uses a bone from Bakugou's body to be a core of another  doll. This one is made up of moss and vines. Only to crumble. So izuku rests for the day, and covers the body to protect it with clay and bees wax.

Not realizing the first frost came that night. Sending him into hibernation for several months.

When he awoke. He checked and saw only the heart remained. As vines kept it protected. As izuku cries while clutching it. He feels his own heart beat echo to it.

Izu:"That's it. I'll share my life with you."

Izuku reaches into his own chest. Pulling out a golden  seed. Once broken open. Izuku uses the life within to repair the heart. While making the doll back from clay and bees wax.

Izu:"If I die. At least you'll live on. Now wake up soon-"

As izuku passes out.  Nature takes over. As the clay that surrounded Bakugou's decayed body forms his new one.

While izuku is in pain. Inko jumps out of his hair.

Inko:"That's enough! My son has done nothing wrong! Infact. He's evolving his spirit."

The dark shadow grabs the green rabbit and drags her to tokoyami.

Toko:"What do you mean?"

Inko glares at him. When she speaks. His eyes widen and izuku is given back what was taken.

Toko:"I'll let that human live. So long as you agree to bring him to me. I wish to see for myself what makes this human so special."

Izuku bows before standing.

Izu:"Yes sir. Thank you for your mercy."

As izuku turns around. The ground shakes violently. With a deafening clack. The ceiling begins to crack.

Elsewhere, lightning has struck the ground where jiro Sano. Breaking it and leaving a hole to her.

Her body now has burns. So when she looks up. Two red eyes look down at her, and a plastic net captures her.

As she's being pulled up. She sees two figures with leather collars on their necks.

Mic:"Good work. Now let's show earth who really has power."

Jiro goes to use her power, but just as the ground shakes. Mic walks up with a plastic knife used to cut leafy vegetables. Striking her in the chest.

Mic:"Time for humans to rule once more."

Izuku looks up as the ceiling caves in. So with momo's help and the shadow. He survives with them.

Toko:"Get going. As for you momo. I need you to find your love jiro. I fear something has happened. "

In tokoyami's arms is the green bunny who was crushed by a falling rock. While trying to get back to her son.

Toko:"I'm sorry for hurting your son. Looking through his eyes. I saw hope for the future."

Inko:"That's....... good. My baby........ if anyone can save you...   it's him."

Toko:"Is there anything I can do to ease your suffering?"

Inko:"Let me go back........ I wanna...... see them at...... the end."

Tokoyami uses his shadow to let her relive her memories of her lover and son one last time.

While dreaming of them. She goes limp soon after.

Then a golden light within her chest goes dark. As the seed is given back to tokoyami to replant as a new spirit.