𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:

ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ᴘɪᴇ- ᴅᴏɴ ᴍᴄʟᴇᴀɴ

0:01  ❍─────── 8:37
               ↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺
  Volume: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

♔♔♔

"Nice of you to join us this morning," Harvey called out to Mike as he watched the younger man receive his coffee from the stand as he turned around, the takeaway cup clutched firmly in his hand.

"For your information, Mr Sunshine, I've been here all night proofing—" He paused as the coffee cup was snatched out of his hand, the other man taking a sip as he walked in front, "That belongs to— Okay."

"Where's my confirmation?" Harvey questioned as Mike caught up to him to walk beside him.

"What?" Mike looked at Harvey with confusion in both his tone and eyes.

"The fact that you don't know already concerns me— and what is concerning me more is watching your she-devil cousin walking around on the street and not in her cubicle," Harvey's eyes caught on the woman walking down the street, digging around in her bag for something in particular.

"Oh you mean the patent thing?" Mike asked trying to change the subject back to what it was originally.

"'The Patent Thing,' is the only piece of paper that's holding up our deal from yesterday," Harvey shot back, "Where is it?"

"It's on my desk," Mike lied unconvincingly, looking around to focus on anything but the man before him.

"If it's not on mine by the time I get back I'm going to feed you to Louis," Harvey stated as he walked away from Mike and to the woman who was now directly in his line of sight.

"You know you're breaking your lease right, I'll take you straight to court Giselle," Harvey spoke up as the woman crashed into his chest due to being so distracted and oblivious to her surroundings.

As her eyes zoned in on the man before her, now realising that said man was the man she had been successfully avoiding for the past few days, she tried to walk around him.

Harvey stepped into Giselle's way as she tried to hurry around him, his eyebrow lifted as she moved uncomfortably close to him. His lips twitched into a smirk as their eyes met, a challenge being given to her.

"You know I'm always going to find you right?" He commented casually, his gaze on her face as she looked everywhere but directly at him.

"Even if you decide to move to one of the apartments you were looking at in the Bronx."

"Spying on me?" Giselle scoffed, shaking her head as she continued to push past him and walk away.

A chuckle left Harvey's lips as he continued to match her walking pace, even as she pushed past him.

"I prefer research," He corrected, keeping a smirk adorned on his face as he walked beside her, "Like when I figured out you spent the night in the flower shop last week?"

Harvey's eyebrow lifted slightly as Giselle finally met his gaze with surprise in her eyes.

"I wanted to see it before it got sold," Giselle shrugged, "Look I don't have to explain myself to you, okay, just leave me alone."