Acotar

Personal Info ———Name:  Alina Valor

Personal Info
———
Name:
Alina Valor

Parents:
Helion (Day Court Highlord)
Anne Valor (Illyrian female)

Background:
Alina was born in an Illyrian camp after Helion had affairs with her mother during a visit to the camp with the high-lord of the night court (Rhysand's Father) Alina's mother did everything she could to protect her daughter. She wanted to save Alina from suffering as she had. When Alina was coming of age for wing clipping her mother took her and fled from the camp. They survived a few days on their own until they were found by men from the camp. Ali watched as her mother was killed in front of her then was taken back to camp. She fought against the Illyrian men as hard as she could. By the time she was brought back to camp they had beaten her into submission.

Soon after, Rhysand took over as high lord and banned wing clipping. Still, Ali was unable to train as a warrior but she was able to keep her wings. This made it possible for her to later escape the camp. She made it to Velaris before Amarantha and the war, before it was erased from everyone's memories. Here is where she met the inner circle and discovered that she had powers much like her father's.

When the war came with Amarantha she was stuck in Velaris with the others as Rhys suffered under the mountain. She used this time to train and became a larger part of the inner circle herself.

Gender:
Female

Face claim:
Margaret Qualley

AppearanceHair:Long dark hair that is typically in braids or an updo of some sort

Appearance
Hair:
Long dark hair that is typically in braids or an updo of some sort

Eye color:
Light green

Tattoos:
She has some Illyrian tattoos on her chest and arms much like the Illyrian males but hers are not as bold and a little more feminine

She has a tattoo of a small set of wings on her neck just below her hair line in remembrance of her mother

Piercings:
Her ears are pierced as much as possible. Her cartilage, lobes, everything. She doesn't always wear an excessive amount of earrings but she definitely likes to wear shiny and dangly ones whenever she can. Of course what she wears depends on where she is going and what she is doing that day

Love interest:
Rhysand/Cassian

Personality:
Tough as they come, watching her mother get killed took all the gentleness from her. She will go down fighting and will never submit to anyone unless by choice. She has a rough exterior and is hard to get to know. She comes off as cold and emotionless but with the inner circle she shows her softer side. In reality, her past didn't get rid of her kind and caring personality, it just showed her not to let others take advantage of it.

After Feyre and her sisters were moved into Velaris, Ali did everything she could to make them feel at home and make light of every awful situation. She is one of the most caring of the bunch, but it's not always obvious.

She is quick to anger and will defend her family even if it kills her. She is loyal and believes in fighting for what is right and not just the "winning side"

 She is loyal and believes in fighting for what is right and not just the "winning side"