Cheering the boyfriend | ᴄнaρᴛer 23

It was morning and Taehyung was ready to go to work

It was morning and Taehyung was ready to go to work. He was back to his normal life and routine once he came back to Seoul. And when he stepped into the office for the first time, he was bombarded with several questions; referring to his absence. Thanks to Yoongi, who was present there at that time. He cleared all the things and made it easy for Taehyung who thanked him afterwards and started to work again.

So it was his fourth day, working in the office. He could be seen gathering up a few files from his bench and taking it into the Mr. Moon's cabin as usual. He was also informed about a photo shoot for which he was chosen to pose for.

Taehyung's face was an advantage for him by which he was getting a lot of work. He had been a model for a few photo shoots, and this time he was informed that a company with which JJK fashion company was collaborating has liked his visuals. Being impressed by his appearance, he is going to be finalised as the main model of their campaign this time.

It was shocking for Taehyung. It was like a big achievement for him. He had surely modelled before, but it was either as a supporting person or he got a side role. But being a main model this time was thrilling. He discussed this with Yoongi and Nam-Joon when they arrived at office. They were also impressed when the heard the news and encouraged the male to go with it. And once he had well wishes of some trustworthy people, including Hoseok; he decided to sign the papers and go with it.

On the other hand, Jungkook was also surprised when he heard the news from his hyungs. So he decided to go to Seoul and surprise Taehyung with his presence and congratulate him. Plus, it had been five days and he was missing Taehyung very badly.

So making an excuse of work in the big city, and the wish to check on the office, he prepared himself to go and see Taehyung.

♧♧♧

It was eleven and Taehyung was in the office, preparing for his shoot. And for the shoot, he had dyed his hair blonde last night. Everyone was impressed by his new look.

While the shoot was being prepared, Taehyung was sitting in the office's cafe, having breakfast with Hoseok. Yes, he had not had breakfast today, because he was really nervous. But Hoseok convinced him to have something to stay energetic. And the blonde's anxiety left his body while talking to his friend. So they were having tea and pastries right now and Hoseok was telling him the details related to shoot while looking into the file he had in his hand.

And they were so busy in eating and discussing that they couldn't see a particular man approaching them.

♧♧♧

An elegant and big black car stopped right in front of the office. A guard moved forward to open its door and helped the person who was sitting inside to come out. A raven head, dressed in black suit and pants stepped out of it. The guard closed the door from behind and few more guards who were there, gathered and stood in a line, in front of the male who was no other than Jeon Jungkook.