36. Moo Returns

Time for more MOO!! We are back with Yungi!

Warnings for two smut scenes including welcomed somnophilia (second scene) and as usual, male lactation and cow shenanigans

********

Today was the last day. 

Yunho's bags were packed. His wardrobe cleared out and his walls barren of decorations. He had lugged anything he wouldn't need back to his parents' house and only his enormous suitcase remained in his unrecognisable flat. 

Since he would depart early in the morning to catch his flight, he promised his landlady to leave her the key inside her mailbox.

Tomorrow, he would finally see Mingi again. His lovely, lovely cow hybrid living in the Swiss Alps. 

Yunho had been out of his mind with excitement these past two weeks. He finally received the green light for his ongoing home office project since he first met Mingi. This was a test run. Six months in the breathtaking landscape of Mingi's home. Though he had to work twice as hard to prove himself worthy of going fully remote, Yunho was ecstatic. 

He already told Mingi, and the last few weeks passed in a rush of yearning. At the same time, these minutes were the longest Yunho ever felt.

Even now, he couldn't calm down. He checked his flight ticket a million times, and it still promised to bring him to Zurich. In less than 24 hours, Mingi would pick him up at the airport and they could finally hug again. 

Gods, Yunho missed him so much.

Restless now that the reunion was so close, Yunho rolled around to pick up his phone. His mattress felt foreign in the yawningly empty space around him. Jongho promised to help him take care of it in the morning. 

The messenger app hadn't been closed all day, resting with a bright screen near Yunho at all times. Ignoring Jongho and another coworker, Yunho tapped on Mingi's profile picture. The cow hybrid peered at the camera with a cheeky grin and the flick of his pierced ear in front of a lush meadow. The twinkle in his eye was playful and the white frills filling out the edge of his shoulder matched his soft fur.

Yunho lost count of the hours he spent staring at this picture. They had been in their long-distance relationship for over a year now, and he never stopped to marvel at his luck.

Kissing the picture before him, Yunho snickered to himself when it tapped away from the touch and opened the chat.

"Soon, my love," Yunho sighed. He wanted to hear Mingi's voice.

They already did two video calls today and while there were never enough video calls with Mingi, he told Yunho he had to rest his voice for the evening so he could do his work in the morning. Though he pouted, Yunho gave in. Starting tomorrow, he could see Mingi all day.

Instead of bothering him more, Yunho typed, so Mingi could respond at his pace.

What are you doing?

The message was read in a heartbeat. Yunho bit his lip to fight his smile.

Watering my plants so they look pretty for you tomorrow.

Originally, Yunho planned to be chivalrous and get his own flat in Lauterbrunnen. Mingi was the one who offered to live with him for the time being. His flat had an extra room he used as an office and he cleared it out to make it Yunho's paradise to live and work in. Which meant they could see each other all the time.

Yunho was so chuffed. And so incredibly flattered that Mingi adored him just as much. When he imagined the cow hybrid bustling around his home to clean up for Yunho and think about what he might need, Yunho just wanted to yell into his pillow.