Chapter Two

“Good Morning El” Bri said as she opened my bedroom door.

I moaned, then turned over. I don’t even remember falling asleep, it feels like Harry just left.

It also sounded like she was yelling. Bri was the loudest person I knew. She also had a habit of waking me up before eight, which wasn’t that great either.

“Morning” I replied annoyed.

Bri shut my door and walked away.

Thank god.

I had to get up now. I was one of those people who couldn’t get back to sleep if I was woken up.

I just lied there thinking about last night. Why did he have to have a girlfriend? Everything would’ve been perfect, if Kaycee wasn’t in the picture.

I bet he went home and gave into her needs and I bet she loved it.  The thought of that made me sick. I hated her.

I got out of bed. I needed to stop thinking about this. There was a plate of pancakes on the table for me.

“Thanks Bri” I yelled out.

I just started eating when my phone beeped. To my surprise, it was from Harry.

-

From: Harry

I forgot something at your place. I’ll be over to get it soon.

-

“Woah. Is that it? Yeah feeling the love Harry” I said out loud to myself.

“Is what it?” Bri called out.

I might of said that a bit too loud.

“Umm nothing” I quickly replied.

Well that was embarrassing.

Now I needed to get Bri out of the house. No one could know about Harry and I.

I called her over. “Bri, could you, umm, get-“

“So you want me to leave?” Bri sighed.  

I felt bad. It was like I was always kicking her out for Harry.

“Who is it you keep bringing over here while I’m gone?” She asked.

I was shocked. How did she know about this? I guess I was showing the way I was feeling on my face.

“Relax” Bri laughed. “I’m only kidding”

It’s a good thing she was as well. 

Bri left and I was alone again. I liked being by myself though. It was nice.

“El” Harry called out from behind the front door.

How was he here already? I guess I must’ve been lost in my thoughts.

I opened the door and Harry kissed me immediately.

“Woah” I said. “Hello to you to”

Harry shut the door behind him and picked me up.

“I thought you forgot something?” I laughed.

“I did. We started something last night and I wanna finish it now” He whispered to me.

Harry then kissed my neck.

“What about Kaycee?” I cried out.

“What about her?” He replied as he kissed my neck.

He walked me to my room. We settled into things pretty quickly. I could feel the electricity running through my body. His body felt so good grinding against mine. We were like this for hours. After we couldn’t go any longer Harry rolled over. We were both panting.

“Kaycee can’t go this long” He loosely said.

I was shocked. How could he just say something like that?

“Get out!” I snapped. “I want you out now.”

“What” he said confused.

“You can’t just say something like that and not expect a reaction.” I screamed.

Just like the night before he grabbed his stuff and left.

It was just me now, again.