Chapter Four

“What do you want Harry?” I snapped.

“You” He replied while kissing me.

His tongue was so far down my throat I felt like I was going to throw up. 

What was he doing? We were in public for a start. Anyone could see us. ANYONE.

“Stop Harry” I said as pushing him away. “Not here. Not now”

I could already see the shocked faces of the people around us. I could hear their comments as the starred.

‘That’s not his girlfriend.’ ‘Is that Harry Styles?’ ‘Who’s that girl?’ ‘What just happened?’ ‘Isn’t he in that boy band?’ ‘Did he just kiss her’ ‘Did Kaycee dye her hair’ … “

It was only a matter of time before Kaycee actually found out. Now I was really worried.

I ran out of there. I could feel my heart beating in my chest. It felt as if it was going to fall out or explode. What have I done? What has he done?

Harry ran after me.

“El stop!”

I ignored him. He had caused enough trouble. “I can’t do this right now, Harry just go” I called back.

-

“Girl, you better check your twittah, Harry has been seen wid another girl” Lana called out.

“Oh my gawd” Alicia cried. “I thought you guys were forever”

“What?!” Kaycee screamed. “No, no, no. This has to be a misunderstanding!”

A few minutes later Harry walked in. “I’m home”

“Girls” Kaycee yelled.

Alicia and Lana quickly left the room.

“We need to talk” Kaycee said.

“What about?” He replied casually.

“This” Kaycee passed her phone to Harry. “Who is that? Because it sure as hell aint me.”

Harry looked down and started to laugh.

“What’s so funny!? Do you think this is a joke?”

Harry smiled and just shook his head. “Maybe it is” he whispered.

The room went silent. Kaycee didn’t have a very impressed look on her face.

“What are we going to do now!?” She snapped.

Harry got up and kissed Kaycee. “Anything you want.” He said as he bit his lip.

-

“Bri!” I yelled.

I had just got in. I ran home. I was going through so many emotions right now.

Angry. Sad. Annoyed. You name it I felt it.

“Yeah?” Bri called from the living room.

She got up to come see me. When she saw me her facial expression changed from neutral too bad in just seconds. Bri ran over and just hugged me.

“Ok, I’ve been giving you your privacy, but now you have to tell me what’s going on.”