XVIII

Meher looked at the man in front of her, nibbling the apples she cut for him like a cute little hamster.

She shook herself out of her stupor as she once again got lost, admiring every single thing about him.

Meher knew this would happen, she was hopeless, thinking so she glanced at Aadya who was sitting on the other side, and was also giving her teasing smirks.

She quickly looked away, Meher don't forget that you are now a divorcee and your ex husband is none other than the brother of the man you are currently ogling.

That was successful in distracting her; her own inner thoughts excelled at giving her a reality check.

Faris looked back at her after emptying his plate, " So Meher, you don't know how happy I am knowing that you didn't forget me after all. " He started .

" Faris bhai, aap mazaak bohot achha karte hai. Mai kyu bhoolungi aakhir aapko? " she answered with fake enthusiasm.

"Hum mazaak to nahi kar rahe, 2 hafte ho gaye hai jaage hue, aap ab jaake milne aa rahi hain. " he complained.

And gosh! Meher really needs to put a stopper on her thoughts, but that man looked cute as hell while complaining.

She forced herself to reply, " Sorry, I'll not give any excuse for my absence. Maaf kardein mujhe. "

Faris looked at her for quite some time, long enough that Meher started feeling uncomfortable.

Just then Aksh Bhai came back after answering his phone and Faris looked at him so fast, that Meher thought he'll give himself whiplash.

Then he turned to look at her and gave a sly smile, "I'll forgive you. But you'll have to earn my forgiveness. Do you agree? "

"Yes I agree. Tell me what do you want me to do for you. "

"Come visit me at least once every week. "

Meher chuckled lowly, "Fine, I'll do that. "