XIX

Meher was running around in the kitchen, trying to pack the lunch box as fast as possible, she was running extremely late.

After checking her watch the hundredth time she finally packed the lunch, grabbed her keys and rushed out of her apartment.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Meher slowly opened the door of the ward and peered inside, Faris was awake but had no visitors, he looked at her as she entered.

Seeing that he kept staring at her Meher felt flustered. This man has adopted a new habit since he woke up, he keeps staring at her whenever she visits, without a break.

And because of that she keeps checking herself in her phone's camera discreetly to find if there's something wrong with how she looked.

"Aap hi ka intezaar tha, Aksh left fifteen minutes ago by the way. "

"Aap mera intezaar kar rahe the ki apne lunch ka, sach sach bataein. " Meher joked.

"Lunch to koi bhi le aaiega, wo baat alag hai that the food you make is utterly delectable. But no I really look forward to your visits. " Faris admitted in a serious tone.

Meher didn't have a proper reply to that as she was too busy blushing.

She scurried to the seat beside him and started setting up the food.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Meher and Faris were busy conversing when the door of the ward opened. Both of them turned to look at the same time.

The man who came inside took her breath away.

Literally

Looking at Asad who stood frozen at the door, Meher felt that she was going to have a panic attack.

"Kya hua bhai? Come inside. Oh, you don't know Meher do you? She's a good friend of mine. Come I'll introduce you. " Faris cheerfully declared.

Meher looked at the brothers in front of her, and when she felt she was going to really pass out, she muttered, "Excuse me" and dashed out, shoving Asad who was standing in the way.

She could hear Faris calling her but she ignored him and ran out of the hospital.