Normal lives

It was summer vacation in Herkleton, Maryland. The sun rose as the morning started, birds were flying, and the winds blew over. The wind carrying flower spreading their pollen. The flowers land at the Williams family house.

Craig woke up and got excited. Kit was selling double Carmel chocolate choc rolls.  He immediately got change and ran to eat breakfast before the day.

Duane and Nicole were watching the news. For the past months, tension was on the brink.

China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, and North Korea made a defense pact against the USA led alliance. In fact, Russia and China station nukes at Venezuela for defense and show of power.  The US threatened to invade Venezuela if the nukes remained the Venezuela.

The news that blasted: BREAK NEWS: THE US WILL INVADE VENEZUELA IN 5 HOURS IF VENEZUELA REFUSED TO RETURN NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO RUSSIA

Meanwhile, in the UN security council, they are in chaos with the ambassador arguing. I'll refer to them as their country.

USA: Withdraw nuclear weapons from Venezuela.

Russia: When you withdraw nuclear weapons from the Republic of Poland.

PR China: And also stop giving nuclear technology to the Republic of Korea(South Korea)

Great Britain: I'm speaking on behalf of the Republic Poland, and the USA will withdraw nuclear weapons if you stop the invasion of Ukraine.

Russia: NO, WE MUST PREVENT UKRAINE FROM FALLING INTO RUSSIA. AND WE ARE STILL KEEPING NUCLEAR WEAPONS AT VENEZUELA AND THAT THE F#%KING FINAL.

USA: That it's, we are going to invade Venezuela at 10 am  if you don't withdraw.

As Craig was finishing breakfast, he was watching the new in the table. The weatherman named Phil was trying to give the update on the weather.

Phil: Today weather will be sunny, and tomorrow will be......no no no, I'm not doing the weather anymore. I don't know if they'll even be a tomorrow, so why I should work here. Since it was my last day I might have fun. Phil then destroyed the camera.

Craig in his parents were watching till the news cut out. His parents then began talking.

Duane: Everyone is overreact, and everything will be resolved, like always.

Nicole, having a bit of hesitation, said: Yeah, everyone is overreacting. Craig, play at the creek to keep your mind off of this nonsense.

Craig grabbed his staff. As he was walking, he saw his neighbor packing to leave.

We need to get out of here. Herkleton is 15 minutes from Baltimore, and that is 1 hour from DC. The husband said.

I got our daughter, there snacks at three of the backpacks. The actual food is in the trunk. Do you have all of your important items. The wife said

Yes, mommy, I brought my orca stuffed animal, but what happening, why are we leaving. The daughter said

Some dragons will take over the earth, Dragon king Vladimir Putin and his army want to eat all of us. The husband said, lying.

As Craig saw them in the car, and straight up speeding.

"Damn, why everyone overreacting?" Craig said.

Meanwhile, at the creek, JP, Kesley, and Omar were all talking. Craig came running from the bushes.

Are you guys hearing about the news, Craig said.

Yes, I know, JP said.

My dad actually has a huge bunker under his house. He was in there and said to come to his friends house if things get worse. He invited you guys, just in case. Kesley said.

As they all made it to the trading tree, they saw a note saying to go to elder Rock. And the new chocolate roll is postponed.

As they made to elder rock, they saw all the creek kids huddle into a giant screen.

Mark then said. We must prepare to watch the live broadcast.

The news was broadcast the update of the UN and the US government.

At the US Capitol

Mike Johnson(Speaker of the House): We have passed the bill and authorized the US army to invade Venezuela.

Mitchell McConnell then said at the senate to pass the bill to invade Venezuela.

As the US forces are authorized to invade Venezuela to rid of Russia nuclear weapons. The invasion began.

The Creek kids were unaware of the war just starting.

You don't think war will really start, Kit said.

I honestly don't know, Cannonball

The US will not invade Venezuela, plus all the animals will protect their jungle, Wildernessa said.

But what about the navy and the ocean creatures, Eileen said.

Why about us, the humans, Junklord said

We can survive by becoming part of nature, Jason said

You know, not all of us are boy scouts, "Shawn said

You know, like me, mom said we're all overreacti......

He was interrupted by the President.

Biden was sitting at the oval office address to the county.

The United States army began airstrikes at Venezuelan bases with nuclear missiles. We are now at full war.......Ummmmm... ummmmmm. Is there pizza and ice cream at the bunker.

Anonymous: Mr. President, we need to go.

In Moscow, Russia,

Putin got news that the US is invading Venezuela.

Russia General 1: So, what do we do now

Putin: Launch the nukes

Russia General 2: What!!

Putin now with anger: FOR GOD SHAKE LAUNCH THE NUKES

The general and commander press the button.  They selected all the cities that Russia targets, including European and Middle Eastern cities that supported America.

Putin then contacted Xi Jinping to do the same with any American allied Asia countries and Australia to ensure that no one will win.

But there is no winner because it is going to be the end of our normal lives. And we all took it for granted