Chapter 31

Dani pov

I started to pace around this cell, till I noticed that Blaise stopped moving i ran right over to him i started to shake his shoulders to try and wake him up. He won't wake up i place my ear to his chest and i can hear his heartbeat as well as feel his chest go up and down, he's still breathing just unconscious most likely from earlier, and the number of times he hit that tree.

I start to hear yelling coming from upstairs the voices sound almost familiar. Before i could do anything Bellatrix bursts through the cell door with her usually malicious grin on her face. Her wand is at the ready i have a feeling i know what's going to come to me and I'm ready.

"CRUCIO" echoes through the room and a bolt of red hits me all of a sudden i scream out in pain and i can feel my lungs burn, i can't take it much longer and i collapse onto the floor. I fell onto my back and it felt as though my heart wanted to rip out of my chest. 

"MATTHEO" I screamed out even louder, i didn't even know what i was saying that was just an automatic response it was the first thing i thought of. 

All of a sudden i heard rushed loud muffled footsteps making their way over to me. I could barely hear what was being said all i knew was that the spell had stopped. I tried carefully to make out what was being said, it took a few minutes for my hearing and my blurred vision to go back to normal but i could see Mattheo and the guys around me and i could just about see Astoria and Pansy over by Blaise. Thank god they found us.

I finally had my vision back to normal and my hearing but i still felt weak so much so that i couldn't move. 

"BOMBARDA MAXIMA" Gets shouted from Pansy and she blew a huge whole into the back of the cell wall before i knew it Mattheo grabbed me bridal style and ran out of there and i could hear the others following close behind. I could hear spells being shouted from every direction.

"DEPULSO" Was shouted and i went flying onto the floor i landed just a few feet in front of Mattheo. We locked eyes and he looked terrified as if he knew he couldn't protect me in this moment and all i felt was despair roll over me along with the need to protect my own. This was the moment that i knew that i had to ask for help but my friends wouldn't agree with who.

I managed to grab a wand and i shot a light blue trail behind me I knew exactly where it was going. I looked back at Mattheo and he looked confused by what i had just done but i had to do something.

Bellatrix came running up to us and i managed to get to my feet and started shooting spells at her to slow her down.

"FLIPENDIO" I shouted and she blocked my spell and just gave me this wicked smile. "You think you can beat me child oh really" Bellatrix laughs out as if there was no point in trying and she's right there is no point in trying but she doesn't have to know my plan.

"Come on then you wanted me you got me" I growl out to her and that wicked smile of hers just grows. We both cast a spell and our spells become locked into each other. I managed to hold her off till people started to appear all around me and i could see at the corner of my eyes that they were helping my friends. More death eaters came up behind Bellatrix and they all started to cast spells at each other, whereas me and Bellatrix were still locked in our spells.

I knew that my friends would be okay now so i started to slowly release my spell making Bellatrixs come closer to me. Before i fully let go i look back at Mattheo and see that he is standing side by side with Harry, they both stare at me and i give them both a gentle smile as a tear drops down the side of my cheek and this just sends them both into shock as if they could feel what was about to happen. 

I snap my head back toward Bellatrix and i release my spell. All of a sudden a bright green light shoots at me and I scream out in pain as i fall to the ground. Harry and Mattheo run over to me and they slid on the grass and grab onto me to steady themselves. I start to loose my breathe tears started to stream down my face.

"No love don't do this please" Mattheo begs me.

"Dani don't do this I'm sorry, please don't leave me," Harry says to me and i could see that tears were forming in Harry's and Mattheos eyes and there was nothing i could do to make it better.

"I...L...Love you...Guys" I stutter out in my last breath. Before i knew it everything went dark.