our silent soundtrack ; b.cn

in the heart of the building, was the studio where the air vibrated with the latest hits and the promise of chart-toppers. this was chan's realm, a place of beats and harmonies, where he sculpted sound into emotion. and then there was y/n, whose work at the same record company often brought them into chan's orbit of creativity.

it was an open secret, the way their eyes lingered on each other, the way smiles would dance on their lips at the mere mention of the other's name. their colleagues exchanged knowing glances, their whispers a chorus of anticipation for the day the two would finally confess.

on an unassuming day like any other, y/n found a reason to visit chan's studio under the guise of work. "hey, i guess these are the sample tracks you asked for? changbin handed them over to me on my way." she said, holding up a USB drive like a peace offering.

chan looked up, his heart skipping a beat, as it always did. "thanks, you're a lifesaver,"  he replied, his grin betraying the warmth that bubbled within at y/n's presence.

the studio was cozy, a controlled chaos of instruments and equipment, and y/n felt a sense of calm wash over her. she settled into the familiar leather couch, a silent witness to many of chan's creations.

as chan played the new tracks, the room filled with a vibrant energy, each note a thread weaving the two closer together. "what do you think?"  he asked, hopeful.

"it's... it's great. beautiful. it has soul,"  y/n spoke, her words sincere. she caught chan's eye, and for a moment, the world outside faded away.

the afternoon waned, and the music became a backdrop to their conversation. they talked about everything—favorite movies, childhood memories, likes and dislikes. laughter punctuated their stories, a melody all its own.

"i overheard some talk at the coffee machine," chan started, a playful glint in his eye, "we're apparently the company's fav 'will they, won't they' duo, everyone's betting on when we'll finally make things 'official'."

"oh yeah? and what's your wager?"  y/n chuckled, the sound warm and inviting.

"i think..."  chan paused, the air charged with possibility, "i think they might be onto something."

their gazes locked, a silent conversation passing between them. it was a dance they had mastered, one step forward, two steps back, always in rhythm but never quite reaching the crescendo.

as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden hue through the studio windows, chan and y/n remained, two souls in harmony, their unspoken feelings a symphony waiting to be played.

and though the words remained unsaid, the music spoke volumes, telling tales of affection and longing. in the soft glow of the studio, amidst the laughter and the chords, their love was a quiet certainty, a promise hanging in the air, waiting for the right note to bring it to life.

help

i miss him sm idek why