Morning Jog

Becky's pov

I was woken up by a pillow hitting my face. I groaned and opened my eyes to see none other than Irin standing beside my bed.

"What the fuck Irin" i asked

"No, what the fuck Becky, we are late for our vacation" she said and took my blanket

"Wake up you asshole" she said again

"For fucking sake, it's early in the morning" i half yelled. I was clearly annoyed

"No idiot, it's past 10 in the morning" she said which made me wide awake. I looked at my phone and she's right. It's 10 25 in the morning.

"Shit we are gonna be late" i said and went to the washroom. I've never slept past 7. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

I got downstairs and saw Irin putting my bags and hers in the car trunk. Apparently me and irin decided to take a road trip to Cheng Mai, for the old times sake. We always enjoyed riding together, till we finished our uni. Cause after uni i entered the business world and started to help Engfa in everything. And i became more serious and cold. And as per irin, life is too short to be serious all the time.

"Here you are sleepy head,go and eat your breakfast so that we could leave and also It's gonna be a hell of a 10 hour drive" she said and i cursed myself for agreeing with her for the ride. What' a dumb move Bec.

I finished my breakfast, Irin took some water bottles and some snacks and stored them in the car. We both left my home at 11 30 after informing Engfa that we are leaving.

The ride was super fun, we had a mini concert in the car. It's been a long time since i enjoyed it. We made a stop for lunch and bought some snacks again. And after 10 hours of riding continuously, here we are at Cheng mai. It's already 11 pm now, we both got out of the car and looked at the house Irin has rented for us. I looked at her.

"Don't look at me like that, i chose a simple house with 2 main bedrooms and arranged a maid for us. It's gonna be fun Bec" she said and smiled.

"Fine, let's go inside I'm sleepy" I said. I have been driving from the morning and only took a break during lunch and dinner and a few gas stops too. I'm really tired.

"Okay, sleepy head go and take rest, I'll wake you up in the morning and we can plan everything during breakfast?" She asked and nodded.

We both went to our respective rooms and slept off.

I woke up at 6 am and i wanted to go for a run. I know irin won't wake up till 8 so I have plenty of time. I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes. I got out of the house.

The air seems fresh. It's so nice. I took a deep breath and checked my phone for a park nearby and i found one. I carried my phone with me while jogging.  I jogged to the park, it was pretty much crowded but not too crowded. People here actually love morning jogs I guess.

I finished my run and it's past 7. I sat on a bench and drank some water. While looking around i found a cute little dog, who is running around to catch a ball. The dog caught the ball and ran back. I was following the dog with my eyes. I saw a girl who was talking to another girl. The dog stopped behind her and barked.

The girl turned around and lifted the dog. I felt like my world had stopped. Everything felt slower. Like what is happening. The girl was talking in a cute way to the dog and it was so damn cute.

The girl was so damn beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was wearing a white dress with glasses. Like why does she look so sexy in the glasses.

I literally couldn't take my eyes off her, she was taking pictures with her dig and her friend is taking the pictures

I literally couldn't take my eyes off her, she was taking pictures with her dig and her friend is taking the pictures. She made a lot of cute expressions. Damn she's so beautiful. I feel something inside me. I looked down.

Oh boy, not good timing.

I took my phone and called irin.

"Hey" she said. She's still not awake.

"Come and pick me up from the nearby kark, ASAP" i half yelled.

"Jeez what happened to you" she asked

"Just come, and take my jacket with you" I said and ended the call. Within 10 minutes, I saw my car pulling over. I'm glad Irin came quickly.

"Hey you okay Becky" she asked worriedly. I took the jacket from her hand and wrapped it around my waist.

"Lest go" I said and took a final glance over the girl.

"She looks beautiful" irin said

"I think she's a university student, you know there's a university nearby" irin said and i nodded.

"Do you wanna talk to her" she asked and i looked at her

"Hell no, let's go from here" I said and pulled her with me.

"So what actually happened to you" she asked again. When we both settled in the car.

"Please don't ask" I said clearly embarrassed by the situation.

"But bec..." She couldn't complete her words when her eyes fell on my Crotch area.

"Oh my god, is that...m" I covered her mouth.

"Don't even say it, I'm gonna kick you if you say it" I said and removed my hand.

"Okay, fine .,,,,,,,, jeez. But it's working Bec " she said and i pinched her waist "ouch" she exclaimed in pain.

"Drive" i said and she drove the car.

I went to my room quickly, without giving irin a chance to speak as we got to the home. I got inside the bathroom and took a cold shower, it was kind of painful a little bit down there. I think I should see a doctor.

Fuck, what is happening to me.