We meet Again

Freen's pov

"Freen, we have to go now. It's getting late" I heard Nam saying. I packed my things and looked at her.

"Let's go" i asked and she nodded. Nam is my best friend. More like my own sister. We have been friends since high school. She knows about my life and she never judged me. She's the one of the best things happened in my life

We both chose the social work as our major and We both are currently working as social workers. It's so nice to have her around.

Even though she teases me a lot and talks a lot about sex and annoys me. She's still my bestfriend and I'm stuck with her forever.

"Uhh mueng, where's the food that i asked you to buy" she asked. Shit i forgot.

"Don't tell me you forgot, they come here once in a month Freen and I have to wait another month. It's not fair" she said and pouted. And i explained what happened in the store.

"How can the people are so bitchy" she asked

"I don't know Nam, but when the girl called her Freak, she was broken. You should have seen her face. I really felt bad for her. How can she treats a hot person like that" i unconsciously said hot again. Oh god. I already said she's hot before i left her with her friend. It's not a lie. I find her super hot. I mean look at her. With her black jacket and the black trousers. Damn she's the definition of hot and handsome.

"Oh finally, you find someone hot" she teased. And i blushed

"She's really a good looking person" I said.

"Ohooooo, you should have gotten her number, meung" Nam said and i thought for a second.

"I will if we meet again" I said and winked at her.

Becky's pov

I went back to Bangkok, to welcome Char and Belle. And I'm gonna stay there for the day.

I was already at the airport, cause I booked a flight instead of travelling back in the car. I saw p'fa waiting alone. I went towards her.

"Did they arrive" i asked

"Yes they will be here in any minute" she said. And at the same moment we heard a cute little voice.

"Aunt Bec" my sweet little niece said as soon as she saw me. I bent down so she could hug me. I lifted her up and kissed her cheek.

"Hey my tinker bell, i missed you" I said and she giggled and cupped my face with her cute little hands.

"I missed youuuu too Bec Bec" she said and continued giggling. I looked towards my sister and sister in law who was standing there awkwardly.

"Go to your dada" I said and handed over her to p'fa. I looked at p'Char.

"How are you phi" i asked and she smiled.

"I'm good, and you Nong, I hope you are not working non stop like usual" she asked and i shook my head while chuckling

"Nah phi, I'm on vacation right now" I said and she looked at me disbelief

"I'm saying the truth, ask p'fa if you don't believe " I said and she looked at p'fa

"Is she for real" p'Char asked

"Yes, I actually kicked her out of the office for a month" p'fa said

"I'm glad you finally did that" p'Char said giggling a bit.

"Why don't we go and eat, you guys just be tired " p'fa said and p'Char nodded.

"I want ice ceeeeem dada" Belle said in her cute voice.