Part 10

" Umm who is this ? Leave me ! "Ishan struggled to get the other man's grip off him .

Ishan nudged the other guy's stomach with his elbows leaving the other male in groaning in pain .

Hearing the familiar voice . Ishan shrieked " Mayank !? Tum yaha ? And tumhara dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya !'' Ishan placed his palm on his chest , his heart racing fastly.

"Shit yr is this how you welcome your friend?" Mayank cried out .

" Aise chor ki tarah aaoge to yahi karunga na Mai chomu " ishan gruffed and helped his groaning friend to stand up .

" But leave it aside, what are you doing here ? "Ishan asked , surprised by his friend's sudden presence.

" Duh obviously for your wedding! Do you really think I would miss my stupid friend's wedding?"
He said and jumped onto the soft mattress , observing the room's interior.

" Tum hoge stupid but chalo acha hai tum aa gye tumhare bina itna bore ho raha tha " ishan was gay to see him here . He doesn't know what he would do without him . During his whole engagement ceremony he can't tell how many times he missed him .

" Well kaafi kharcha Kiya hai Tumhare sasur ji ne "
Mayank teased him as his eyes motioned to the expensive things in there .

Ishan's cheeks flushed and he scoffed to hide it .

" Please and Mera choro tum apna batao tumhe to bahut iMpoRTaNt kaam tha to tum yaha kaise "
Ishan shrugged his arms and snatched Prithvi away from Mayank's grip as he was playing with its nose , almost plucking it out .

"I'll tell you later and wow you still have this Annabelle doll like plushie with you ! " Mayank laughed at prithvi while Ishan's eyes darkened at the insult of his dear prithvi .

" Annabelle hoge tum idiot! " smacking Mayank on the back of his head .

Ishan put prithvi safely in the cupboard and sat plopped beside Mayank onto the bed engaging in talks.

" Wait so you're telling me you literally played that song . Wow I must say Shubman is quite cool huh" .

Mayank chortled after hearing the earlier fiasco told by Ishan .

" Cool nahi fool hai wo but leave it. Let's watch a movie . It's been such a long time since we had slept together, "Ishan suggested, reminiscing about the old times.

However Mayank smirked at the last words . Winking in Ishan's direction he cheekily said ,
"Slept together ehh "

Dimag kharab ho gaya iska .

Shooting a dirty look at Mayank after understanding what he meant, he picked the remote and surfed through the channels to find a good movie .

"Yrr kya dekhe? " Ishan asked , his lips forming an automatic pout as he tried to think what movie they should watch . Mayank too was occupied by this .

" Mere yaar ki shaadi hai ! "

" Dil wale dulhaniya le jayenge! "

Mayank and Ishan respectively yelled together as Mayank's lips again formed a smirk at Ishan's movie .

" nah I would prefer Gill wale dulhaniya le jayenge over Ddlg anyday" Mayank nudged ishan as he shot a glare at him

" Shut up " ishan chided knowing very well Mayank is going to eat his brain with this until he gets bored of it .

Isse accha to Mai Sautan bani Dayan dekh lu .
______________________________________

Mayank was strolling through the garden, enjoying the lush greenery and cold breeze of the early morning.