Part 12

The car was moving smoothly but the atmosphere in the car wasn't smooth . Ishaan was sitting on the passenger’s seat with folded hands , eyes straight ahead and lips morphed into a pout.  

He was annoyed because he didn't want to go with Shubman but one look from Mrs Kishan made him shut his mouth and take his arse to Shubman's car . 

“ When will we reach there ? "Ishan asked , feeling bored . “ We just started traveling like 5 minutes ago “ Shubman uttered , rolling his eyes . 

“Uh really it feels like ages with the speed we are moving! “ Ishan also rolled his eyes and looked ahead . 

Few minutes later , Shubman was cursing his fate too why he agreed to bring ishan with him . The more he liked silence, the more noise  Ishan made by asking him unnecessary questions. 

“Hum log isi Janam mai pahuche ge waha?” Zeroing his eyes at Shubman , Ishan huffed . 

While Shubman pinched his nose bridge, controlling his urge to stop the car right there and drop Ishan there . 

“ Oh hello mister ! Answer me ! “ Ishan clicked his finger as Shubman sighed . “ Doesn't your mouth hurt ? “ 

“No , now answer my question! “ Ishan tugged a superficial smile on his lips . Shubman gave a side look at him . “ In one hour probably”  

“ Just one more of hour of-”

 “ Nuisance” Shubman interjected and looked straight ahead while Ishan kept glaring at his side profile before looking outside the car . 

“Idiot” Shubman muttered underneath his breath and craned his neck to look at Ishan , who was sulking while looking outside the car . 

“ At Least he is silent —”.   

 “ Can I atleast play music! “ Ishan asked as the silence wasn't something he really liked . 

“ Not really silent, “ Shubman sighed before opening the Bluetooth to let ishan play music .

_______________________________________

“Anisha but –  “ Mayank's words were left unsaid as the person on the other line cut off the call . 

Cursing, he sat angrily placed the glass of water in his hand on the table making Abhishek look at him up in surprise,who was peacefully having his breakfast . 

“What! “ Mayank snarked at Abhishek , feeling his eyes on him . 

“ Nothing,” Abhishek shrugged. “ Then look at your damn breakfast! “ Mayank uttered and tried calling Anisha again .

“ Why should I only look when I can eat it? '' Abhishek threw a wink at Mayank before taking a bite of an omelet. 

“ Then just eat it! “

“Well I was just doing that but an idiot came and interrupted me by showing unnecessary aggression on the poor glass “ Abhishek sassed and picked up the glass that Mayank placed on the table , looking at it with pity . 

“ Aw, I can show aggression on poor you too, “ Mayank said, emphasizing on the last part as his eyes darkened. 

“Really! That's so cute of you . Aren't you such a cutie? “ Abhishek moves his hands in the air and acts as if he is really pulling Mayank's cheeks. 

Mayank's nose flared up in anguish as he picked up the fork and threw in Abhishek’s direction but he was quick enough to move Swiftly as the fork hitted the ground . 

Abhishek gazed at the fork and looked up at mayank. “Tut Tut , Mayank , you disappointed me”

“ I swear–”