CH Pilot: Cherry Blossoms and Straw Hat

Hey, Daniel here. Before reading this, this is just another side project that I'm going to make. I'm not really a huge fan of Touhou, so I don't know any lore of it. I'm just interested in what would happen if Luffy were in the Touhou universe. Just gonna put it out there. In this fanfic story, this version is based on the Touhou fan-made anime version only. Mostly because they are way too OP in the actual game that I have to search in for, even for Luffy, so for the sake of the entertainment, I sadly gotta nerf Touhou characters or at least on Luffy's level at some of them with certain levels. So sorry for the Touhou game fans out there. Anyway, enjoy reading this Pilot.

Location - Netherworld: 

Two mysterious female characters approach each other at the huge Cherry Blossom Tree with no petals. One of them kneels, receiving support from her boss.

The one who kneels wears a dark green and white dress with several ghost

insignias along the edges, a breast pocket, and a black ribbon placed off-center on her hair. Her ghostly half is a formless phantom as large as her human half.

While the other one. The boss had maroon eyes and short, wavy pink hair. Wears a light blue and white kimono with dark blue trim and a blue mob cap on the front of which is a hitaikakushi with a red ghost insignia.

???: Lady Yuyuko, It is all going according to plan.

Yuyuko: ...

Yuyuko turns around and prepares for the plan.

Yuyuko: Now, Let us begin in this dark, unvisited land...

A serene view of Gensokyo, with cherry blossoms adorning the landscape. The Hakurei Shrine, however, remains shrouded in snow despite the arrival of spring.