Work Relations

A/N: Another update! Thank you for your support and reading my stuff. I appreciate every single one of you. Please don't forget to vote, like, reblog, suggest, and follow me. Happy Reading!

The days at work have been exhausting. Long days and occasionally long nights. At this rate you didn't know what having a personal life. My job overtook everything in my life and at this point il just accepted it. I couldn't complain, I Am extremely good at my job, and I get it done when needed. I enjoyed the rush that came when meeting a deadline.it was extorting.

Being good at what I do means that there will be people who envy you. On my case, that person is Harry. Like myself, he does a very good job. He's a workaholic, like me. He's basically the male version of me, and that infuriates him in some way. He's always competitive, which you enjoyed due to loving to see his reaction when you beat him at his own game. That was always a rewarding feeling.

The quarter was officially over and that meant that everyone was invited to drinks at a bar nearby. I was tired but I could never pass down free drinks. I was finishing the last-minute updates on my report when I suddenly felt my chair being swung around to meet my work bestie Jess. "Are you ready to have drinks tonight and get fucked up", she says, holding on to the arm rests on either side of my chair. "For one, I'm not going to get bucked up", I say removing her hands Off my chair and turning around to save my report and turn off my computer. "On come on Y/n, live a little", she whines, placing her chin on my shoulder. Her touchiness never bothered me as long as she didn't go past my boundaries.

"Yeah y/n, live a little. Don't be such a buzzkill", I near Harry say from behind the both of us, causing my eyes to roll. Leas stepped to the side with a small smirk on her face as she watched Harry walking by my desk. "Fuck off Harry", I bit, getting up and gathering my belongings. 'Make me", he smirks. "Ill see you ladies at the bar", he says, looking back to wink our way. Ugh. "He's fucking annoying", I tell jess, turning towards her to see a huge grin on her face. "Jess don't start", I warn. Less has had this conspiracy that Harry and I find each other attractive, or sexually attractive, which is why were always down each other's throats.

I admit, Harry is a very attractive man but he's so full of himself, which for me is such a turn off. To me, I see a man who feels threatened to be beat by a woman. "Oh, come on y/n. It wouldn't hurt to have a little fun with him. I'm 100% sure that he finds you attractive just like every other man here", she teases. "Shut it. They're also attracted to you", I say remembering the many times I've noticed different coworkers looking at her direction as she walks by. Jess is beautiful, she just doesn't fully embrace it. "I can't confirm nor deny that all I know is that we're late and we're wasting our drinking time", she says literally dragging me out of the building.

We walked the short distance to the bar making own way through the busy streets. Once we arrived at the bar we were greeted by our colleagues. One of our friends, Josh, waved towards us at a nearby table. We shimmied our way through the room until me were greeted by Josh who was accompanied by other colleagues and none other than Harry. "Look who decided to show up. Maybe you're not a buzzkill after all", Harry teases making your eyes roll. "She's definitely not a buzzkill. You should've seen her during our college years. She was the life of the party", Jess says making you groan. "Oh really? I'm intrigued", Harry leases taking a sip of his, what looks like, scotch. "Jess, please. I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear about- ", "I do", Harry cuts me off. "And I'm pretty sure everyone here wants to hear all about, am I right everyone?", Harry asks the colleagues at our table. I watch as they nod in agreement. "Great, now let's hear it. How wild was y/n Jess ", he asks, maintaining his attention on me. "Ugh, I need a drink", I say as I walk towards the bar to order us a drink as Jess tells our fun college nights.

"Two mojitos please", I tell the bartender. "Mojitos. Fruity", Harry says next to me as he orders another scotch. "What? Is it not to your liking?", I snip. He smirks at my remark, shrugging his shoulders. "Not necessarily. I always thought you'd go for something stronger", he says. "Well, I don't", I say, taking my drinks and walking back to the table handing Jess her drink. "Wow y/n sounds like you had fun back in the day", Josh says as Harry comes back handing him a drink. "What did I miss?", Harry asks standing next to me. "You just missed Jess telling us the time y/n got dared to go skinny dipping at this frat party and then drank to the point she blacked out", Josh says making me cringe at the memory. I remember making up with a huge bruise on your leg.