Revelation part 2

Smriti's POV

After breaking the kiss I joined my forehead with hers while catching my breath.
"There is more...." I trailed off

"It's ok you don't have to share more if you are not comfortable" Pez said understandingly

"No i want to share this has been on my chest for too long if i could not reveal it today i may never. So listen please." I pleaded

"ok baby as you want tell at your pace i am here only" she said softly holding my face with her hands as i sat comfortably on her lap.

"When i turned 18 i took over my parents business and worked day and night as it was declining in my uncles regime. It was difficult very difficult to convince the shareholders about my capabilities when they came to know about a newly turned adult took over the CEO's position. They would always look at me like some inferior but with the help of my father's secretary Mrs Priya who worked in guidance of my father for 20 years was a lady in her late 40s who helped me with the all the ventures and companies by informing me about their profits and losses along with shift in decline of some industries. With these type of quality information I along with my employees started to brainstorm ideas that would increase the reputation and revenue. A lot of sleepless nights were counted worth it at the end when we saw the ruse in stock prices of shares of the companies and revenue generated also doubled slowly and steadily we were back on the track and with this i also gained trust and respect from the shareholders and employees.

Along with all this stuff going on i still practiced cricket and played important tournaments that were necessary for selection in the team India as this was my fathers dream to represent the country in cricket but due to family responsibilities he was not able to achieve it but he wanted me to fulfil his dream. He would take me to the ground every morning and then would come to pick me up. Even in his tight schedule he was always there in my important matches. My mom would always complain that nobody loves her dad use to shower me with hugs and kisses and then we would laugh at her for throwing tantrums and invite her into a family bear hug." I said remembering the most precious moments of my life with my parents that i will cherish in my heart forever.

Pez placed her hand on my shoulders comfortingly and smiled to encourage me to let out my hidden feelings and emotions.

"They seem to be lovely couple. I would have loved to meet them." She said adoring my bond with them.

"They too would have loved to meet you and to be fare i know you would have been their unadopted child and would have sidelined me ." I replied chuckling thinking they truly would

" oh so where was i, um yea i remember so I practiced side by side. We then decided it was perfect opportunity to open a branch in London that we were aiming for long period of time. So i was required to stay in London for a year or two to settle the business. Everything was going smoothly with the setup and i was also selected for the team India's squad for India's tour of England in 2014. I met the team in England itself. It was my debutant match and I opened for the team and Maria White was the bowler who at that time was in her prime form. I smashed and played pretty good shots in her overs, her economy was 15.4 and 154/ 0 in her spell of 10 overs in an Odi match out of which i scored 100 runs against her. She was furious and frustrated. The match was easily won by us but chasing it in 42 overs. After post match presentations and all.I was going towards exit when...." I remembered each and every detail sending shiver in my body. Pez pulled me closer to her and said confronting
"What happened then baby"

Flashback....

I was exiting the building after having the best debut anyone can ask for but suddenly someone pulled me towards a corner. I was shocked a bit. It was none other than Maria. She closed the distance between us and held my hands over my head and aggressively started kissing me.