4.

Okay, let's get started with the next part. I hope you all like it previous part . Please read it and tell me how this part was so let's start ....

______________________________________

Continue.......

Nurse:  Miss Malik Dr.,  are calling  you.

Hm She leaves while searching for Dr .

Hm: What happened, Dr.?

Dr: Haseena Malik,  I'm going to say something, please try to understand !!!

Hm: Please, Dr., tell me quickly.

Dr: It's about Karishma Singh!!!

Look, Haseena Malik, the main issue is that Karishma is in danger, but I'm sorry, it's not possible right now. And even if she survives, she has suffered a severe brain injury that requires surgery. However, there is only a 20% chance of saving her life in this operation.

HM: So, Doctor, what should we do?

Dr: The problem is not just the operation being successful, The problem is that even after a successful operation, she might not regain consciousness. In fact...

HM: In fact, what, Doctor?

Dr: She might slip into a coma, maybe for a month, or six months, or... (Dr is unable to complete the sentence)

PS: What are you trying to say, Doctor?

Dr: Maybe for her entire life.

(HM is devastated after hearing this)

Dr: And you need to make a decision quickly because we don't have a second to waste.

(HM's eyes are filled with tears, unable to comprehend what to do)

PS: What are you thinking, Haseena?

HM: Doctor, go ahead with the operation. I am ready to sign.

Saving Karishma's life is essential for me. We can figure out the rest later. Just focus on what is necessary now.

Dr: Okay.

(And the doctor leaves)

HM collapses on the bench, overwhelmed by emotions.

PS: Wiping away the tears, she asks, "What are you thinking, Haseena?"

HM: Pushpa ji , all of this is because of mee!!!!

PS: No, it's because of the person who tried to harm you.
Don't forget that.

Hearing this, HM forgets everything and anger takes over. It's an anger so intense that it feels like it could set the world on fire.

HM stand up from the bench and walk towards the car where the cheetah is waiting.

HM: Cheetah, I don't know how you'll do it or what it will take, but u  need to gather the entire police force or bring in secret agents. Do whatever it takes. Use Haseena Malik's real power and money, so use it. I need the person who caused this accident and the one who ordered it. I want them alive, and I want them as soon as possible.

Cheetah: Yes, Haseena. You focus on what needs to be done here. I will handle this as quickly as possible.

HM: Yes, as soon as possible.

Meera and HM are waiting in a room. Meera walks in and taps HM on the shoulder.

HM: (startled) Meera Tum fir ,  Please, Abhi na maira dimag thik hai aur na humain takat bacchi hai APA se behas karne kii to please...