21

"It was Amazing" Donghyuck said walking hand in hand with Mark. Mark chucked in response, admiring how cute Donghyuck looks

"Mark" Donghyuck said Hugging Mark as they walk back to their apartment-the two decided to move in together.

"Yes, sunshine?" Mark said hugging him back.

"I love you" leaning his head in Marks chest.

"I love you more" Mark said with a grin in his face.

"No, I love you more" Donghyuck replied not backing down.

"That's what you thought but I love you more" Mark said showing his competitive side.

They continue like this fighting like a child untill they reached their apartment.

---

Donghyuck dropped his body onto the sofa, feeling the exhaustion from the concert wash over him like a wave. The pulsating beat of the music still echoed in his ears, and his limbs felt heavy from hours of dancing and performing. Mark, equally spent, sank beside him into the plush cushions, a contented sigh escaping his lips.

The air between them crackled with post-concert excitement, and Donghyuck couldn't help but feel a surge of affection for the man beside him. With a mischievous grin, he turned to Mark, his eyes sparkling with playful intent.

"You know what would make me feel better?" Donghyuck whispered, his breath warm against Mark's ear.

Mark raised an eyebrow, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "What's that, my love?"

Donghyuck leaned in closer, his lips just barely grazing Mark's earlobe. "You already know," he murmured, his voice low and sultry.

Mark chuckled softly, his hand finding its way to Donghyuck's cheek, his touch gentle and comforting. "I thought you'd never ask."

Their lips met in a soft, tender kiss, the kind that spoke of years of shared experiences and unspoken understanding. It started slow, with gentle pecks that quickly escalated into something deeper and more passionate.

Donghyuck's fingers tangled in Mark's hair, pulling him closer as their mouths moved in perfect synchronization. Every brush of lips sent sparks flying, igniting a fire between them that burned hotter with each passing second.

Their hands roamed freely, exploring each other's bodies with a familiarity born of years spent together. Mark's touch was electric against Donghyuck's skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. Donghyuck let out a soft moan as Mark's lips trailed down his neck, sending shivers of pleasure down his spine.

Lost in the moment, they melted into each other, their surroundings fading away as they focused solely on the feeling of each other's lips and the warmth of their embrace. Time seemed to stand still as they reveled in the intoxicating blend of love and desire that pulsed between them.

Eventually, they broke apart, breathless and flushed, their chests rising and falling in unison. Their eyes met, and in that shared gaze, they found everything they needed-love, acceptance, and a deep sense of belonging.

Donghyuck's heart swelled with emotion, knowing that he was exactly where he belonged-in Mark's arms, in their home, in their love

"Let's go to our room" Mark said carrying Donghyuck In bridal style.

-end-

*

I wanted to do like those slow burns type but idk how to😭 maybe soon???