The start

Sophia POV:)
I'll never forget the night we left The smp..,All of our friends were corrupted by the egg.

and our friend Dreamwastaken is gone...

There was nowhere left to go,but we ended finding a city which is far from the smp and we moved into a old farmhouse with that was miles away from the city a place we could all be safe in.

But the first thing we had to do was take care of my older brother Milo and Jayden used his powers to heal him,but it didn't woke him up
immediately.

but at least it would make him feel better once he wakes up.

Tyler keeps a constant vigil over Milo,waiting for him to wake up.

Tommy Toby,Ranboo and Ghost-bur would go to the store for food,and philza does a ton of chores around the house and Niki ended building a new bakery in the city.

Kyle built a lab in the barn,trying to create a medicine for Milo when he wakes up.

Cassie would always be practicing her lighting
bending techniques in the woods,Whenever I see her practicing my chest tightens and I get it cute,I can't help it! She's so hot- I mean talented!

However techno always seems to feel...guilty about not able to save Dream,although he didn't do anything wrong I just hope he's okay.

The children had fun living in their new home and they would goof lot.

And there's me Sophia,I spent most of my time training with the others and writing in my journal,I miss the smp my friends,my family and Dream hopefully big bro will recover and we can all go home soon,if there's even one to go back to...I once made a bracelet for Dream but after he disappeared I never gotten the change to give it to him.

(Those 3 months of hiding were a huge shock for all of them, especially when Milo was in a coma and missed everything)