Milo!

It was dark outside and Tyler was watching over Milo who laid in the bathtub,hoping he would wake up soon.

Sometimes he thought he saw him wake up,but always blamed his imagination for that.

*Mean while Downstairs*

everyone was sitting on the couch while the kids sat were sitting on the floor right in front of the tv.

Sophia sat next to Cassie while she sat next to Kyle and
Tommy's holding Clayton who was asleep in his arms.

"Alright,everybody Keep quiet!,It's time for the movie night!"Michael chimed happily with a bowl of popcorn in his right hand.

They were all watching while eating popcorn,Sophia was leaning on Cassie shoulder without knowing she was being looked down at by Her.

"Comfortable?"

Sophia yelped and jerked her head up with her face being red from  face as she smiled nervously and Cassie just chuckled softly as she returned to the tv.

"Phew!,Almost caught"Sophia thought looking at back at the tv,when they suddenly heard Tyler yelling for them.

"Guys guys!,Get up here!"

With worry and confusion, they ran upstairs to the bathroom where Tyler was and Milo..he was awake!, they couldn't believe it.

"Milo?"Jayden asked with shock in his voice While Milo gave them a weak smile.

"Hey guys"Milo said in a weak raspy voice then Kyle wrapped his arms around him and gasped in relief while Milo was struggling.

"Milo,you're okay!"Kyle yelled in happy tone.

"It's ok Kyle ow!,That hurts"Milo muttered weakly.

"Take it easy"Tyler said as he placed a hand on Kyle shoulder then he let's go of Milo.

"Come on,Let us get you out of here"Tyler replied as he Jayden and Kyle carefully got Milo out of the tub and gave him so clothes then they carried him downstairs,and into the living and they placed him on the couch while Jayden listened to his heartbeat.

"So we've been here for 3 months?,I've been out that long and missed everything?"Milo said as they all looked at him.

"You had us worried sick,Milo
Tyler kept a eye on you and he barely slept"Niki replied.

"Eh,it was nothing"Tyler denied as she raised an eyebrow at him with a smile.

"Never thought I'd say it, but I missed you,bro"Sophia said smiling at Milo.

"But first off,why does he sound different?"Tommy asked everyone agreeing as well.

"I think He sustained a
damage to his throat and pretty much everywhere else for that matter"Jayden replied as Milo groaned in pain.

"Here,take some of my medicine I made,you'll be healed in no time"Kyle
offered as he gave Milo a spoonful of the medicine
He gagged as he stuck his tongue out and held his stomach,still in pain.

"Ugh,that tastes like it supposed to come OUT of me,not go IN to me"Milo said in disgust as Tyler sat down next to him and carefully wrapped his arm around him.

"First thing tomorrow,We're gonna start training again just you and me,I'll have you on your feet in no time man"
Tyler assured Milo as he gave him a small smile.

While Tyler and Milo were outside,Cassie was napping on the couch with her cat
Gracie on her lab.

Then Gracie jumped on Cassie belly and off the couch,causing Her to wake up and wheeze.

"Gracie,are you good?"Cassie asked her cat as she rubbed her eyes She could hear Sophia giggling from behind her and stood up from the couch as she stretched herself out.

"I'm surprised that Gracie hasn't eaten the chickens yet"Toby said as Cassie spoke.

"She knows she's not allowed to-"but was suddenly interrupted by the door opening.

"Jayden!"

They turned to see Tyler helping Milo get inside and he was holding his side while groaning in pain.

"Could you heal him one more time?"Tyler asked as Jayden nodded and healed him,it didn't made him the same,but it would make him feel better.

*The next day*

Milo was sitting near the fireplace with the fire on,Niki placed two mugs of tea on the small table and Milo seemed to be deep in thought.

"I just can't stop thinking about Dream,I don't think I'll move on after he disappeared.."Milo said in a sad tone as he looked down.

"It's okay Milo but don't worry he's still with us"Philza said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah Phil right,Dream was a great friend and brother figure"Ranboo replied everyone nodding.

"The greatest in a century"Tyler said smiling
with his arms crossed.

Clayton was on the floor
drawing on papers then he looked up to the minors and adults wondering what their
talking about.

"Wait what?,well Judging from my senses maybe Dream was killed by Saphir."Kyle replied and everyone turned their heads to him in confusion.

"Sap did what??"Sophia said looking confused.

"What do you mean Saphir killed Dream Kyle?"Jayden implied.

"Because My senses are fully true it turns out Dream didn't actually disappeared but was killed by Saphir."Kyle said.

Everyone was shocked and angry of how could Saphir killed Dream.