Chapter 8

Word count : 1864

___________________________________

                  ✯Chapter 8✯

That voice enhoches in the whole hall and a big smile formed in your face that girl runs towards you and gives you a big bone crushing hug.

This girl's name is Srishti and she is your childhood beatfriend and she is a rich holly means a totally luxury type rich person and she is totally a mischievous girl with harlious bad habits.

(Amir bap ki bigadi aulad)

But however she is you don't care because she always loves you , support you and be there when you need someone beside you and this much is enough.

It says na love needs understanding , supporting and always there when you need nothing else They don't even care who that person is if that person gives you these things.

Srishti : I missed you a lot bestie !!

Y/n : m-me to...but now leave me I can't breathe....

She leaves you with a grin and shows you all her 32 teeth.

Aalok : we are not going to watch that fucking movie of yours.

Srishti : we are going to watch that fucking movie of mine only !!

Karima : what about Titanic ?

Aadarsh+y/n : not any romantic movie !!

After agrueing for half and hour they all end up watching all Disney movies by you because you make puppy eyes and all of them melt because you said.

"Please let's watch Disney movies anyway I am going from here in few days , I am just a few days guest so please complete my wish"

And they all agreed and the whole night they spend by watching cartoon-movies which expect you no one likes.

(A/n : don't worry y/n author is also with you I will also join you with movies *come with popcorn and enjoy the movies at late night*

Next day author found out sleeping on sofa in a weird manner.)

~Next day~

It's your wedding day and everyone is hella busy in preparation and all and so on.

~at evening~

The makeup artist left the room after doing your makeup for 2 hours and you really get excuated in these hours in the same sitting manner.

That's when your Maa and Papa entered inside and hugged you sooo tightly.

Y/m : now you will leave us here....

She said while crying and your papa also start to cry so does teras formed in your eyes.

Y/f : now my monkey will leave me so how I will survive.....

Y/n : papa !! Don't call me monkey I am not any monkey and if you want then call me a female monkey....

You said with a smile all ready to cry but your maa wipe the tears before they could fall in such a way that they couldn't ruin your makeup.

Y/m : so seriously if you cry then I will....

Y/n : ok okay I will not cry , fine ?

Y/m : hmm....

Y/f : aree stop this all and look how pretty our daughter is looking at this marriage things.

He said and both of them started to admire you.