Chapter 9

Word count : 2499

___________________________________

                   ✯chapter 9✯

You were crying a lot while hugging every single 'close' family member(s) of yours while remembering the memories you spent with them.

Now you hug your maa and cry so hard.

Y/n : maa....now who will ask me that 'did I eat or not' , who will scold me for every small things , who will console , support , convince and help me ? *Sob* I will die without you maa....I don't want to leave you please maa...please....,*crying*

Y/m : Naa beta Don't cry...see you have your mother-in-law for all this things, you have your husband to help , support , convince and console you don't cry baccha nothing bad will happen and you will not die , you was my daughter , you are my daughter and always will be my daughter dear.... beside you can come home whenever you want now stop Crying.

She consoled you and broke the hug as you hug you papa.

Y/n : papa....papa....i love you a lot papa , it says na for a daughter their dad is everything yes it is true you are my everything *sob* my everything , my everything , my everything now with whom I will spend my time , with whom I will share my problems and with whom I will make fun , *crying* to whom I will tell funny things and with whom I could-

Y/f : daughter listen.... don't cry dear....I really can't see tears in your eyes.....you were , is and will be my everything so stop crying and you have your husband , your mother-in-law , your father-in-law and your whole in-laws family for this all now stop Crying love and say bye.

Y/n : b-bye ?

Y/f : yes bye because whenever we used to go somewhere we said bye but not good bye because we will meet again very soon so bye and there will be never a good bye for us fine ?

Y/n : fine *sob*

Like this somewhat you left the house.

•During the ride•

You sat beside shu in a luxurious car and crying silently.

Shu was doing his paperwork comfortably and you were looking down most of the time and sometimes at the car window at the view.

But since half an hour the whole area is so quite more because it is forests area.

A deep dark forest area.

Suddenly the car stops in the middle of the forest and you look up because car didn't start for past 5 minutes.

The soon you look up fear too over your body because shu was standing there with his hands in pocket and he bend a bit to reach your face.

Shu : scared ? I think you should be and shouldn't be too...

Y/n's mind : why he is talking like a ghost ?

(A/n : question ; how many of you think shu is a ghost ?)

Shu : get out of the car !!

It took you a whole 2 minutes to get his sentence.

Y/n : wh-what ?

Shu : first I don't like to repeat myself and now GET OUT FROM THE CAR !!

You silently get down because you was all scared and now there is no level or word which can describe your negative feelings.

The soon you get out shu's car left from there.... leaving you all alone.

Y/n : what just happened ?

(A/n : my dear you should ask why this happen and what will happen but you are asking this ?)