Prologue

Once upon a time, in a neighbourhood not so far away from your own, there lived Sarah,
Hannah, and Dave. Their lives intertwined in ways they never imagined, where the boundaries and the right and wrong of fetishes were about to be shattered into pieces, revealing hidden sexual desires and unexplored passions.

Sarah, a confident and elegant woman, spent her days gracefully navigating life in her wheelchair, a symbol of resilience and strength. Little did the world know, behind her composed exterior lay a world of hidden fantasies and secrets.

Hannah, Sarah's daughter, was a free-spirited young woman with a love for adventure. Even if she was separated from her husband, her days were filled with the excitement of exploring new possibilities, but beneath her carefree demeanour lurked a fascination with a desire to push the boundaries of societal norms.

And then there was Dave, a charming and charismatic man who seemed to have it all together. EMT specialist, part time restaurant owner, but beneath his confident facade lay a world of hidden desires, waiting to be unleashed.

Will Sarah be the woman to help him?

As fate would have it, their paths crossed in unexpected ways, igniting a spark that would set their lives on fire. What started as a simple encounter would soon unravel into a journey of self-discovery, passion, and the exploration of forbidden desires.

Join Sarah, Hannah, and Dave as they embark on a tantalizing adventure, where the lines between fantasy and reality blur, and the boundaries of fetishes are just a broken for pure lust and passions.

xoxoxo
Karine