Filled with Lust

⚠️this chapter contains smut and mentions of sh scars⚠️

I woke up when we came to a stop at my driveway. I groaned lowly and stretched out my arms.

I heard Tom chuckle, "get up sleepyhead we're here." He said.

I sat up and he went to the other side opening my door. He unexpectedly picked me up walking me to the porch after closing the car door with his foot.

"Whats this for?" I asked.

"Your feet are hurting and i didn't want you walking on them," he said smiling.

I smiled back at the thought that he cared.

"What a gentlemen," i replied.

He walked me inside. It was quiet, so i'm assuming everyone is asleep. We went upstairs to my room. Binx was downstairs for tonight because i didn't want him bothering Tom.

Tom sat me down on my bed and picked out a shirt and shorts from my closet. I smiled softly and he walked to the bathroom to get changed.

I stood up and unzipped the back of my dress slipping it off. I slipped on the shirt with nothing underneath.

I stepped into the shorts pulling them up on my waist.

Tom walked in right when i buttoned them up. I looked at him in my body mirror to see him with a tshirt and sweatpants.

He threw his cap onto my bed and sat his bag down next to my shoes.

"You tired?" He asked looking at me.

"Somewhat,"

He smiled and got on my bed.

I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face.

When i came back i saw Tom holding my remote finding something to watch.

I got on the side next to the wall propping on my elbow. I grabbed my phone seeing Kaliyah's story on instagram. She looked so happy with Georg at homecoming tonight.

I sat my phone down and turned onto my side looking at the tv. Tom laid down fully on his back and pulled me close to his side. I smiled laying my head on his chest with my arm around his stomach.

He ran his fingers through my hair and down my arm soothingly. His touch was so gentle and all i could think about was the kiss. His soft, sweet lips on mine. The taste of cigarettes and punch on his gentle lips.

I wanted to be closer to him.

I slowly lifted myself up getting fully on top of him. My legs between his, my head up under his chin, and my hands on his sides.

He smiled down at me and gently placed his hand onto my back, rubbing small patterns.

His other hand went to my waist rubbing up and down softly. His hand went up my shirt, his soft fingers running down my bare spine. His hand moved down into my shorts but only a little.

They were high waisted, so even with his hand under them, he was still touching my lower back but it still made my heart thump hard against my chest.

He suddenly sat up with his hands holding my waist tightly. He looked up at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

I was now straddling his lap as his hands moved up my sides then down to my thighs.

He suddenly pulled me closer against him and smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back feeling sparks and tingles shoot through my body. I moved my hands to his neck and jaw.