175 | Wooyoung | Pantie Thief

Smut | Roommate Au

【Synopsis】 : You started to think you were losing your mind. Where on earth is your underwear disappearing to? Your roommate wouldn't happen to know, right?

Pairing: Bestfriend!Wooyoung x AFab!Reader

[Warnings] : Masturbation. Pantie fucking. Swearing. Pet names. Kisses. Light banter. Flirting.

This was the fifth pair in weeks that had gone missing

This was the fifth pair in weeks that had gone missing. At first, you thought you might have been forgetting them at the laundromat in the basement of your apartment. But when you couldn't find them there you started to believe only one thing. Standing in your silky robe with your hands on your hips, you head down the hall from the bathroom, going past your room towards your roommate. If anyone knew what might have happened it'll be him.

But little did you know, Wooyoung, your precious roommate was the one stealing them. It didn't start like this at first. One time he did his laundry with your stuff and one of your pretty pink pairs of lacy panties got mixed up with his stuff. Tucked perfectly in his jeans. Out of sight. When he was putting his clothes away, he couldn't help it, you were napping and he didn't want to sneak into your room, fearing he'd wake you.

So he did the natural thing. He was going to leave them on his counter and wait until you woke up. He was going to leave them on his counter.... He was going to wait. Wait for you to wake... How on earth can your panties be so soft? Are they silk? So warm, and they smell like your floral detergent. God, they're perfect. "Fuck..."

He was ashamed at first, rushing to pull his sweats down, awkwardly wrapping the garment around his aching cock. He had never came so hard in his life before feeling the sweet material around himself. It was messy, filthy. Sinful. He couldn't help himself, as the days turned into weeks and one pair turned into five. He hid them under his bed, of course, not knowing what to do with the cum filled cloth. He couldn't just put them in a wash, cause you do the washing nine out of ten. And he couldn't possibly say all of these panties just happened to end up in his load. He was in too deep. So hiding them became the best option.

Then a knock at the door alerted him. He was right in the middle of pleasuring himself with your panties when you walked in and man the look on your face turned him pale. Pure shock was best to describe your features. Standing there in a bathrobe of all things, looking at him with utter disbelief. Wooyoung wanted nothing more than to hide away, and never return. Tucking his cock away in his sweats, his hand was tightly clutching the -your- panties. "I... I. uh. I can explain."

"I was wondering where my panties went. What the fuck Youngie!?" You folded your arms across your chest, tapping your bare foot on the ground. "Do you have the rest of them??"

Wooyoung's brain had successfully stopped working, just staring at you like a deer in headlights. In his mind, your friendship was over, but in yours, he needed to be punished. Sure it was weird but not the worst thing you've seen. And it probably doesn't make it as bad since you have a huge crush on him. So right now, you wanted to play a game. Since he made you lose your mind, you wanted him to have just a taste. "Well? Why did you do it? I've been searching myself stupid for them."

"Look, doll, I'm so sorry. It just happened and I couldn't stop. I uh... god I'm a creep." He was still seated in the middle of his bed, banging his head lightly on his headboard. You were silent for a moment, letting him sit in some guilt before you couldn't hold back the smile. Starting to laugh. This caught Wooyoung's attention so fast, letting him snap his neck in your direction.

"Oh lighten up Youngie." You waltz over to him, leaning down so your face is inches away from his blushed one. "Just tell me so I don't lose my mind over where they went." he kissed his cheek before turning away and heading for the door.

Wooyoung didn't move though, no, he sat with bulbous eyes watching you with a stopped heart. You gave him one more smile before saying. "Oh and next time you want to fuck your cock with something of mine. maybe try my pussy."

And with that you left with a beaming smile, closing the door to leave Wooyoung with his short-circuited mind and aching hard cock.

776