Chapter 23

Glimpse of Chapter 23

"How dare you come here? After what you've done," Zack sneered, trying to strike him.

Lucas was quick to defend himself by pushing him back with a brute force, making him stumble back. He didn't come to see him at the earliest hours of the day just to hear his accusations. He was here on a mission and he was going to accomplish just that.

This time it was Lucas that pulled him near with his collars before whispering into his ear with rage filling his voice, "I am not the reason behind your parents' death," his voice harsh, "I'd never kill someone outside work, especially not a woman!"

He let him go with a jerk, sucking in a deep breath before straightening his slightly wrinkled clothes, unbothered by the blotch of blood smeared against the collar of his white shirt.

"And I'm not here to prove my innocence to you," his solemn blue eyes stared at him deadpan, "because I know I am anything but deserving of calling myself an innocent. But I will not take blame for something I haven't done."
~~

Follow me on insta: shaziyakhanwrites

CHAPTER 23 IS UP ON PATREON!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA OR DM ME, username : shaziyakhanwrites

THE CHAPTERS FROM CHAPTER 15 ONWARDS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON PATREON EXCLUSIVELY.
BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU CAN CONTINUE TO READ CHAPTER 15 ONWARDS ON PATREON BY BECOMING A PATRON AND GAIN ACCESS TO ALL FUTURE BOOKS. SIMPLY HEAD ON TO MY PATREON PAGE: shaziyakhanwrites (the Link is in the About section of my Wattpad Profile).

I want to make exclusive quality content for my patrons. If you think this book was worth reading so far, then don't stop!

SO, SHOWER YOUR LOVE FOR THE BOOK BY PLEDGING AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE AND REMEMBER THAT THE SKY IS THE LIMIT! YOU WON'T REGRET IT.