𝐂𝐡-𝟗 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞-𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡.

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚's pov

Shit! Such a vibrant way to start a day.I hit my toe almost thrice within the timespan of making breakfast and hurrying the hell up to the office. I'm clumsy as hell.I still remember how Lily fell on the floor laughing out loud at my state. That lil ungrateful brat.

I scurried my way towards his cabin. I can tell that the Mr.Arrogance is my middle name would be fuming by now. But then again I can't just turn back and run can I. I cursed myself for having too much fun yesterday and sleeping like a baby. 

I knocked and Vallan answered "Merda(shit), come in" in a burning and growling tone. Now that I think of it I'm experiencing different kinds of welcomes whenever I knock on this door. 

I went in gulping to see a beast mode activated Vallan. He looked at at me as if I'm his prey.I wonder who's gonna save my ass today. He stared at me and growled "Is this the fucking time to enter into my office Miss Leila. Don't you know my damn rules". 

I flinched at his outburst. I lowered my head looking at the floor. I told him"I'm sorry I had a long night yesterday and I couldn't keep up". He had an aura which is ready to kill anyone at his sight. 

Memories flashed in my mind from my past. He took and deep breath and said" Did I hire you thinking your the best for you to have a good night and fuck it up next morning". I shaked my head no. 

What is he thinking. Why is so mad over the fact that I had a good night yesterday.Did I not deserve a break. I sighed and said " This is a one time thing Mr.Vallan, I gave myself a break yesterday and didn't think I needed to ask permission for that. I will not repeat this".

Vallan's eyes softened for a second and went back again to the dark mode. He dangerously took a step towards me. My eyes widened at this. What is he going to do. He moved towards me and pinned me against the wall. My breathing took a break at that. 

He said in a calm voice" Don't ever think of testing my patience 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞". I blinked and said" I don't intend on doing that". His eyes said something that I can't read. Desire maybe. I don't know. 

I asked him" Wait are you mad over the fact that I went out yesterday". I was confused. He then said" I never like it when someone touched what's mine the same way I do". What , did he just . Wait am I dreaming. No I'm not. The word MINE sent shivers through my spine. 

Someone touching what's his the same way he does. I don't understand. I asked him " What are you talking about". He replied " You're mine 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞". He added " I won't let anyone touch you the same way I do". Wait did he think I went out with a man yesterday. But I just hung out @ Dante's. 

In order to ease his confusion. I said" I didn't go out with anyone yesterday. I just had a dinner with my family". He blinked and said" What". I was so tempted to laugh at him. He looked like a boy who was jealous over his chocolate. 

He had a sheepish look and said"You said you're gonna go out and you were late to the office saying you had a long time. So I just assumed that you went out with a man on a date". 

I folded my hands and glared at him stating"What game are you playing?".He gave out a manly smile and said"Why, don't you like playing this game". I replied "I've experienced this game at a different levels and with a different kind of players". He smirked and said"Don't hate the player or the game-master both". 

Did he just make that up or is it really a quote. I huffed and said"Well, we'll see what will happen". He just smiled.