NOTICE: I NEED HELP. OPINIONS. PLEASE

Ok so... I AM LOOSING MY MIND. I SUDDENLY THOUGHT OF THIS PLOT FOR THE NEXT "the Avatar and the fire prince" story. And it's 👏 giving 👏 complicated bl👏
Which is not bad. Not at all. It's just. The whole energy of the story is gonna change and I donno if y'all will like it or not.

I will have to provide you guys with many more trigger warnings as well. Because there is this gender swap shit taking place.

Nobody is gonna go from male to female or shit. But someone is gonna pretend to be the gender they are not. And that is like the ... Whole base line of the story and I don't fucking know if it is gonna trigger people. I feel like my stories are kinda unhinged childish bs and I drgaf while publishing it but I am kinda concerned. I don't wanna ruin a good story for ya. So please lemme know how much will be too much. I know I push boundaries. But I don't want to break it. I have had so much positive support I want to co-write story with all of you.

So let's provide us with some major plot and trigger warnings and lemme know what is comfortable and what is not. Also. This will be great because after taking all the opinions and writing this people will get the gist without having a major spoiler so those who are uncomfortable will be able to skip the story without getting into it.

Someone will be faking there gender. Blood will be involved. No rape/non con included because I HATE THAT THING. also. Consent is sexy. Marriage will be involved. Major Misconceptions will take place (not between the main characters but others) and also .. some unhinged smut will be there because..... Let's be honest I am not saint and neither are y'all. Y'all like it. (And I am here to deliver)

Public show of affection will be there but NO PUBLIC SEX. NOPE. NO JUST NO. I DON'T LIKE PUBLIC SEX.

Please gimme some detailed opinions. Thank you so much.
                                        - Your author Aurora.