lonely to horny (smut)

Yuuta's POV

Rika is gone. And i am alone. I am alone. I am lonely. I Can't do this anymore. I have no reason to live. I am angry. I am sad. I am lonely. Yet there is no body left who will notice.

Standing at the edge of the roof top all Yuuta did was miss rika. He missed Rika. His friend were downstairs. Eating. Laughing. Having fun without a worry in the world.
No one noticed when he excused himself (or so he thought).

His vision blurred as he looked down the street from the restaurant's roof top where the second year students came to celebrate there success of the new mission.

It's not like someone would need me. It's not like someone woud miss me. Then would it be better if I died? I would get to see Rika chan. And I won't have to deal with this lonelyness anymore.

"Yuuta?"
Yuuta didn't expect for someone to visit. The amout of drinks his friends had chugged down convinced him they were gonna pass out. Yet that voice. That voice which only ever spoke his name out loud?

Turning around Yuuta saw toge standing there with a concerned face.

He climbed down from the edge.

"Inumaki san?"
"Yuuta" toge said with a sad voice.
Did he noticed? Yuuta felt like someone tugged at his heart strings. Out of everyone in the group Inumaki was the most adorable to him. And when he saw the boy calling everyone with onigiri ingredients he always felt it was adorable. But the first time toge called him by his name,.....

He had gone to his room and cried for 10 minutes.

Toge was adorable. Did He really Cared enough to check on yuuta?

"Inumaki san. Don't worry I was just looking at the street down there" Yuuta said while scratching his nape while giving an akward smile.

Toge somewhat looked worried and sad. "Takana? " toge looked left and right trying to find somthing. Yuuta did not understand him very well. The two barely spoke.

Inumaki didn't had the ability to carry out a normal conversation and it almost looked like Yuuta tried to avoid the teen. Toge has always felt somewhat left out because he couldn't speek. Or rather. He didn't, for the sake of the people around him.
- - - - - - -
Inumaki had said yuuta's name in a mission where he almost lost his life. Hanging upside down blood streaming down his mouth he had whispered the older's name asking him to run. That was when he had realised he could form the words to say Yuuta's name.

He has had not talked ever since he was 3. After an incident he caused. Hence He didn't quite learn how to speak. So not only did he not say anyone's name out loud but it was quite literally that he couldn't. But somehow that day, standing in between life and death he had managed to say it out loud. However Yuuta didn't realised till 3 months after the incident. All of their classmates were playing a game when okkotsu had walked in maki's bedroom. He was obligated to join. Tough a bit awkward (he was overseas For a while, didn't get to befriend anyone exceptionally) he agreed.

Playing a light game of truth and dare when maki had spin the bottle and it had landed on Toge Maki had asked Inumaki to assign all his classmates a specific onigiri ingredient for calling them for his dare.

It was for fun but it would be useful too.

"Alright me" maki said pointing at herself.
"Um konbu" nodding maki pointed at panda "tuna"

Yuuta had smiled just a little finding his classmate's vocabulary very cute. Maki had already pointed at Yuuta when Toge looked at him. He was a bit startled but never the less he was a little exited to fing out what onigiri ingredient he is gonna be