Lady luck

Smriti's POV

"Don't come near me please" I pleaded.
"Um ah ahhhhh" it hurts so much she then slaps me across my face......

I woke up suddenly panting and breathless gasping for air. This was just a nightmare i reminded myself. Suddenly i felt someone hug me.

"Shush baby take a deep breath every thing is alright it was just nightmare. Count with me 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9" i counted back and slowly my breathing rate got normal.
She then slowly laid me on the bed and placed my head on her chest and started to massage my scalp which relaxed me and soon i dozed off.

In morning I woke up, I felt the warmth of Pez snuggled close to me.Gently stroking Pez's fur, I whispered while kissing her head multiple times, "Good morning, Jaan." Pez nuzzled against me, emitting a soft purr in response. I chuckled softly at my adorable mess,"Looks like someone missed me during the night." Pez blinked lazily, as if to say, "Of course, I did. You're my favorite human." Our bond, is built on love and trust and last night conversation added more to it and then the room is filled with warmth, creating memories we both will cherish deeply.

We then parted our ways. Pez went straight to the stadium for the match and I freshened up getting ready for the test match. She is unaware that i am attending it as i lied by saying today i have important meeting of course she threw tantrums and went huffing and disappointedly.
Don't worry Jaan I'm coming to support you.

I pulled some contacts i was now sitting in the Australian dugout which usually consists of family members. I sat alone in one side as i didn't knew anybody. The toss was won by Australia and chose they chose to bat. I saw Pez stretching in the filed looking really hot and glared at everyone who was eyeing her as she is some piece of meat. She is mine back off, i wanted to shout but contained myself as i didn't want to draw unnecessary attention towards myself.

Suddenly i felt someone sitting beside me. I looked up and sas a young lady looking at me with wide smile.

"Hey I'm Monica, Ashley Gardener's girlfriend and you don't need to introduce yourself( i looked at her baffled), um who doesn't know you." She spoke nervously and excitedly at the same time.

"Hey nice to meet you Monica" i replied with small smile

"Who are you here for. I mean if you just came to watch match you would have sat in the VIP rooms but you are here it means you are here for someone who is the lucky person." She rambled and i knew she is a chatter box for sure.

"Um i here to support Pez"

"Oh i see good to have you mate" she smiled cheerfully

Australia had a great start Mooney and Litchfield provided great start for the team

Australia had a great start Mooney and Litchfield provided great start for the team. Then after Litchfield's wicket the person i was rooting for entered the field looking confident as always. She was unaware and f me being present here. She build a partnership with Mooney but soon it was broken by Lauren.

McGrath came at no

McGrath came at no. 4 and they both together build a strong partnership 88 runs and then McGrath returns to the pavilion scoring 61 of 83 balls but the show did not stopped as Pez literally swept boundaries all over the ground and let me tell you guys the shorts were real class. She soon completed her half century and i along with others gave ger standing ovation. I was shown on the big screen clapping for her and she caught it and immediately turned towards us. She was really happy to see me it was evident in her eyes. She then slowly lifted her bat towards us and fist bumped her heart. This gesture may be common for others but i knew why she did it so i was on cloud 9. My eyes were glistening with tears thank god i had my shades on otherwise tomorrow it would have been all over the news
The icy queen finally showed emotions is it the Perry Perry effect if yes then what is their relation called?
I chuckled thinking it and almost forgot that the cameras were pointed towards me.

Perry was playing at 99 and i was anticipating a century but to my utter shock she hit the ball and was caught by Nat

Perry was playing at 99 and i was anticipating a century but to my utter shock she hit the ball and was caught by Nat. Oh no she missed her century but nevertheless played an awesome innings. I gave her standing ovation for her top class batting.

Then Australian team kept the momentum going on with the help of Sutherland and Ashley. It was stumps and I practically ran towards the dressing room. She stood there in her glory conversing with Ashley as soon as she saw me she practically leaped towards me jumping into my arms and wrapping het legs around my waist and the force made me stumble back a little. To say others were shocked would be an understatement. She then pulled away after five minutes.

"You are really here( she said touching my cheek)why did you not inform me that you would attend the game." She pouted cutely i so wanted to pinch her cheeks bit controlled.

"Maybe i wanted to give you surprise" i whispered to her lowly

"Oh then this was really good surprise baby" then she turned towards her teammates who all were watching the whole interaction closely.
"We get why you scored brilliantly today as your lady luck came to watch your match Pez." AshleyGardener said and winked at Pez as her other teammates hooted, she turned betroot red while blushing
"I am leaving guys see you tomorrow" saying this she hastily pulled me towards the exit leaving behind a amused and laughing teammates.

"Where are we going" i asked amusedly to my blushing mess
"I am so tired" she replied again pouting
"Oh so lets go to the hotel room"
We reached there....
"You go get freshened up until then i will order some food from room service. Do you have any sort of preference?" I questioned her
She shook her head negatively.

So I ordered Omelet stuffed with sautéed vegetables and avocado.
Grilled chicken with sautéed and steamed vegetables. We had our food and she asked me to cuddle with her so i did just as asked and pulled her into cuddle and kissed her lips softly before mumbling sweet nothings in her ears. She had shit eating grin after hearing me and pulled herself more into my chest and like this we both dozed off.