Chapter-5

"Maa you will also come with me right " she said in a curious way.

"Yes my baby i lm also come school with you" her mom said with a happy tone.

"Wow....... Oooo my godd Where is my baby " her mom said will playfully voice.

" but maa I'm here in front of you " she said with her deo eyes.

" ooo myy baby why are you so cute "her mom said with a cheering voice.

" come with me "her mom said and she took her to the front of the mirror and told her.

" look at yourself baby "her mom said.

Eunso looked at herself in the mirror and thought of how beautiful she looked.

Enuso's mother had prepared Eunso with a lot of love.
Eunso saw herself in the mirror on her mother's request and was surprised.

Seeing her daughter's surprised face, she started smiling. Eunso started looking at her face very closely with her big deo eyes. Eunso's chubby face looks so cute that her mother saw her own childhood in it. When she was small, she had innocent dreams in her sweet mind, but after marriage, all her dreams remained just dreams.

Her daughter's voice woke her from her daydreams.

" Maa let's go it's time to go to school " her daughter said.

she was very happy to see her daughter's excitement. After checking her daughter for the last time, both of them left for school.

*Eunso's pov.*

As soon as she entered the school, she started looking at every place carefully, there were many children there some were standing at one place and talking and some children were looking at her and some children were whispering something after looking at her, she thought that maybe the children were talking to her because she was a new admission.

"All the documents are correct, little princess what is your name" Principle said to Eunso.

She happily looked at her mother and then told her name to the principal " Hello mam my name is Cha Eunso and I'm 4 years old ".

" so cute. little girl, you can go to your class and Mrs. Cha, you can go home now" principle said to mrs cha.

On hearing this from the principal, she wondered why her mother was being asked to go home. Will her mother not stay with her in school? Seeing her mother leaving, she ran towards her mother and caught her mother's hand and asked,

"Maa, you had said that you would also stay with me in school then why are you leaving me alone here " .eunso asked with a confused voice.

"My dear, don't worry I am staying here , I am not going anywhere" .Eunso's mother said while caressing her head lovingly.

Sonu felt a little relieved after listening to her mother
And on the principal's orders, she started going towards her class.

*Jena's pov*

She was happy to see her daughter going towards the classroom but at the same time she was worried about how Eunso would react when she would find out that her mother is not there Will she be able to stay alone in school without me? What if she can't stay? Will she be scared? Will she start crying?

She comes out of her thoughts after hearing the voice of the school teacher, "Are you worried about your daughter?"

She looked at the teacher confused as to how she knew what she was thinking in her mind.

Jena nodded and asked, "How did you know what I was thinking?"

She smiled a little and said, "Your daughter has got a new admission, right? I am here since you were talking to the principal about your daughter's admission."