Epilogue

In Ishenora, the pile of crumbling ashes that was Wallerby Castle had been partially washed away to the sea. But the people living there remember the horrible circumstances involving that Castle. And to the Grand Lord that lived there which led to the simmering consequences because of him. One of Firash's minions still treaded the grounds there. They waved their hand to one of their own. He arrived swiftly to the commander.

 The Arandu soldier, saluted him and whispered, "What should we do with the excess baggage, Mi Lord?" 

"Sell it off. Everything. We have what we need." remarked the new Commander.

"And what about the Princess? What should we do with her?" asked the new fighter, proud of his new standing.

 "Eventually she will tow the line. Eventually they all will." he said.

 "Yes, your Highness." The Arandu fighter waved to his fellow fighters, and they nod and move their ships into the night.

 "The Gem of Hirak calls to us. Those monasteries are the last bastion. Those will go." He spoke with a metallic incredulity. 

"This Kingdom shall fall. Soon, shall rise the Age of Arionkis." Peter Savorin stood there among the former ashes observing the rebuilding of the new Silverheart Castle several miles away atop a grainy hilltop full of sheared pebbles.