Chapter 63

April 2019

April 2019

It's been two days since Bucky got back and he and Steve have been working diligently with Tony and Fury to ensure everything was truly over. Surprisingly, Liam told the truth about Sharon. As soon as her plane landed in Chicago, she was taken into custody along with the four people she was with. Liam and Sharon were both being held at SHIELD and the council was discussing where they would be moved to. Bucky still doesn't know that I'm pregnant. We got interrupted every time I was going to tell him but thankfully he promised me I had him all to myself today.

I was sitting on the bed reading a book while Bucky was grabbing his clothes from the dryer. He walked into the bedroom with the laundry basket and began to put away his clothes. He was doing something so mundane but I couldn't take my eyes off of him. My husband was so sexy. He was wearing a blue Henley and dark jeans. The shirt was so tight on his body, I thought his biceps were going to rip the material. Bucky must have felt me staring because he chuckled and glanced at me.

"You're drooling."

My eyes widened and I wiped my mouth but didn't feel anything. I blushed and looked away.

That's embarrassing.

Bucky chuckled again and when I looked at him, he was taking his shirt off. I swallowed thickly and clenched my thighs together as I stared at his perfectly sculpted chest then his abs. He unbuckled his belt and slowly pushed his jeans down, only leaving him in a pair of boxer briefs that were tight because of his hard cock.

My gaze shifted to his and he licked his lips. Fuck I wish he would lick something else.

"What's on your mind baby?"

I blinked a few times and shook my head. "Nothing."

"You sure?"

I nodded and almost choked on air when Bucky started to palm himself through the briefs. He didn't break eye contact with me as he bit his lip and moaned. If I wasn't extremely turned on before, I am now.

"Want to know what I'm thinking about?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Fucking you."

I clenched my thighs together again, trying to relieve the pressure. Bucky pushed down the boxer briefs and took his hard cock in his hand then began to stroke himself slowly. I couldn't take my eyes off of the movement.

"You love watching, don't you?"

I didn't respond, too busy being a horny bitch while watching my husband touch himself.

"Sweet girl."

I hummed and briefly looked at him. Bucky smirked and tilted his head to the side, waiting for me to respond.

"Yes B. I love watching you stroke your thick cock."

He moaned loudly and started to move his hand faster. I crawled to the end of the bed and sat back on my heels, spreading my knees apart so I could touch myself. Bucky immediately shook his head with a stern look. I pouted and placed my hand back on the bed. He moved closer to me and stood in front of me so that his cock was right at my face and ran his vibranium fingers through my hair.