8

I'm not sure we eat Bingsu or play The Weakest Link game anymore.

In fact my code family like to hide many surprises. And this time it was P'Arc's turn to be cornered by P'Jet.

What? How? Hmm ... what is the truth? Said it!

"Don't be quiet, Arc. Did cat got your tounge after all?" P'Jet still kept interrogating him. All eyes are on the high relatives, who are becoming targets without blink. P'Arc did not look upset, but just stood there expressionless as if nothing had happened.

"Yes, it's me."

(** See, I told you. No one will use your social media , even my close friend I will not let him touch what is mine. It is matter of privacy 🙄😀)

Calm... after he said that he still can be that calm ? He states it as if flowing water ...

Huh?! What did you say earlier!

"I Admit that Arm is cute, but he has troublesome personalities."

Cute?!

P'Arc said I was cute!

(** Yes, you are 🥰)

I didn't want to believe my ears, but when I saw the open-mouthed expression of him, I knew right away that my ear was definitely not being deaf. The words just now really came from P'Arc's mouth. But what I still don't understand is why he does not want to said it directly to me. Not only that, he also blame his innocent friends.

(** Tsundere type na uwuuu)

"I knew it right away. What do you mean by doing that to Arm?" P'Jet still persisted, and I suddenly got goosebumps automatically

"It doesn't mean anything. He is my junior and have same code number."

"I know this. But you didn't behave like this before, you said it will only bring you much trouble. Why do you suddenly want to help him?"

"I just don't want him to lose . If he loses, all the familly will be humiliating because of him."

"I don't think so." 😏🙄😝

"Huh!"

"Actually, if you want to encourage him, just leave a message in the Line group. What you go there and sneak in on the page. You really are a Buddha mind artifact."

"I am afraid that it will make him a little conceit, he's already got so much support, so he needs to stay humble."

"Ah. Is that so?" 😏

"Is the question finished? After you finish, let's go home." P'Arc bluntly struck, and turned his eyes to me.

"Not yet."

"Then sit down to eat first. I will go to the toilet."

"But, you just came out from there."

"Can't I go again?"

(** Someone shy and want to dismiss ahaha)

Without waiting to hear the answer from the 4th year senior, the tall body of the person next to him stood up, leaving behind to the direction of the store's toilet, leaving the beautiful couple sitting and giggling like crazy people.

"P'Jet, P'Arc is strange." I muttered, didn't need any answers, but just said idly. In fact, as everyone know P'Arc personality is very confusing, not to mention unstable.

"That's not strange. He is normally like that." The opponent replied, but still laughed.

"Normal? where?"