Chapter 33: Last Day in Busan

Two days Later

"And that Mr and Mrs. Choi is how we ended up getting along. It was all thanks to Professor Jang or I mean Choi? I don't know what to name her, but because of her we ended up putting our differences aside and getting along," Jin concludes his tale of how Jungkook had become their last piece to Jungkook grandparents who looked very invested.

"Huh, our daughter somehow always finds a way to turn enemies into friends and be one happy family! You can call her whatever you guys feel comfortable doing so! I'm sure she wouldn't mind," Mr. Choi replies to Jin.

Jungkook had promised his grandparents that he would introduce his hyungs to them, and since they were close to coming back to Seoul, they had picked today as the best day to do so.

From the moment that his grandparents had met his hyungs, his grandparents had adopted them as their grandchildren. They got to know about them and they got to know more about them and Jungkook. They also had been able to have a nice meal.

Overall, it was going very well and the grandparents felt that Jungkook had just found the right people in his life. However, they ended up being curious on how Jungkook had met them. They knew Professor Jang would be brought up and Jungkook gave them the okay.

"Also, our daughter only gave you seven boys the stepping stone into working together, but it's really up to you if you try to get along or not and know each other. You all seemed to have done just that and I'm glad! What's good is you all talked and moved on," his grandma speaks with a tender sweet voice to the boys who smile.

"Thank you guys really for being our Jungkookies friends and protectors. I'm sure he has told you how growing up he didn't have many friends, so it makes us very happy to know that you guys looked past his walls and protected him, showed him what it's like to go out

and be with people of his age. Truly, thank you!" His grandpa smiles at the others who keep smiling while also shaking their heads.

They felt that Jungkook's grandparents were too sweet. It was no wonder to them that their professor had a big heart too.

"You don't have to thank us. We did this because we wanted to get to know him more. Deep down we always knew that he was just a softball with a rough background. You guys have an amazing grandson! Granddaughter too who we haven't met formally, but we can tell she is just as good," Namjoon smiles.

"We should thank you for having our professor and having Jungkook!" Yoongi comments causing some laughter and disbelief in all of them.

Jungkook smiles, the whole day has just been very heartwarming for him. This is what he needed. A day with family and a day with his friends together.

"Hmm, well I guess we should say team effort no!? Either way, thank you! You all are such good boy, I can tell. Your parents must be very proud. Anyways, I hope I get to see you guys perform at the showcase! I'm sure you will all do great!" His grandpa puts some things up.

"It will be an honor to have you!" Jimin comments while taking a sip of his water.

"Anyways, I think we should be heading out soon. It's getting a little late! You guys must be tired from preparing things all day!" Jungkook speaks after seeing that it is almost 7 in the night.

"Oh my gosh, you are right! It's getting late for you boys! Sorry if we took your time! Also don't worry about us being tired, we are old but not that old yet," his grandma chuckles.

"How about we give you guys some food to take home? For tomorrow! I know that you all leave Seoul after tomorrow so, just to give you all a little something since we made a lot!" His grandpa gets up asking.