CHAPTER 5

a/n: there will be slightly mpreg in this story. i repeat "slightly mpreg". so if you don't like it, don't read it. i don't tolerate with people that will critic me after they read this story although i had give them warning alert. so think again before you continue reading this story. thank you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall  p.o.v

The front door dinged as I was preparing lunch for Dylan and I. Who could it be? The door dinged again.

"I am coming," I quickly put down the plates and rushed to the front door. As soon as I opened the door, someone engulfed me in a hug.

"Niall,' he exclaimed.

"Liam? Oh my God, Li I miss you so much," he broke the hug and grinning wildly at me.

"I miss you too buddy," he ruffled my hair. I hugged him again and this time tightly cause I really miss this guy. He's like a brother to me and I haven't see in for one year and half.

"Whoa, chill Niall. It's not like I am coming back from death," he chuckled softly.

"Dada, who is there?" Dylan's small voice asking timidly. I turned around and called him.

"Come here baby boy. This daddy Li. Remember him? We always Skype with him," I told him softly. He squinted his eyes while looking at Liam when he suddenly squealed and run to Liam.

"Daddy," he hugged Liam's leg before Liam pulled him up and carry him.

"My junior snowflake, how are you?" Liam asked while he walking to the living room and sat down on the sofa with Dylan on his lap.

"Me good," Dylan replied happily. I leaved both of them to resume my cooking. Today I am making chicken lettuce wraps and ice-cream. Ice-cream is a must have meal for lunch according to Dylan.

"Boys, dinner's ready," I called them.

"Dada, can me sit wift daddy?" Dylan asked

"Is daddy Li fine with it?"

"He shaid yes,"

"Well then, okay. You may sit with him," Dylan clapped his hand and quickly climbed up Liam's leg and sat on it.

Then we ate lunch happily and noisily as Dylan talked too much. Liam just laughed at how some incoherent words he said. Finally lunch ended and all of us were sitting in front of the tv. Dylan was watching his favorite movie, The Little Mermaid. He really got a thing for Ariel and her yellow fish.

"So Dylan is three years old now, right?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, he grow to fast for my own liking," I chuckled.

"Well he can't stay small forever," he said bluntly.

"Shut up Liam," I playfully pushed him.

"Okay okay. So he looks like Josh," my smile faltered a bit.

"Dylan is exactly copy of his father. I am glad Josh managed to see his son even for a couple of minutes before he died," I looked fondly at Dylan.

"I am sorry for bringing up about Josh," Liam said with a hint of regret in his tone.

"It's fine Liam. So tell me how was Manchester," I asked excitedly.

"Well it's good. I met new people and some of them nice but some of them are horrible. Other than that, some of my trainees are bad, some are flirty and some are just fine. That's all I guess,"