Chapter 11

a/n: Disclaimer! All the pictures doesn't belong to me. It is all belong to the rightful owner. Source of the pics can be either from tumblr or google.

●○●○●

Harry p.o.v

We departed to Maldives at 7 a.m by Malik's personal jet apparently and let me tell you it was awesome. The seats were all lethered, the food, drink and beverages and also the flight attendant quite sexy in my perspective. Yeah I know my husband was right there but hey, I did said that this was also a break from Zayn. Like a child I am, I walked front and back of the jet and was amazed by literally everything. There was even a bedroom in it. How awesome was that.

 How awesome was that

(The bedroom)

After my mini tour finished, I sat back at my seat. Zayn was sitting at opposite of mine but across the other side. I glanced at Zayn and saw he was in deep thought. His nose scrunched up in a cute way I would say and there were few lines formed on his forehead. I wonder what was he thinking about.

 I wonder what was he thinking about

(The seats)

"Attention gentlemen, this is your pilot, Captain Mark. There is air turbulence going on. Please be seated to avoid any unwanted incident in the future. Thank you," the voice end. I heard that some air turbulence was bad where you can feel as if the plane was going up and down. I hope this one didn't since well we were boarding on a jet, not an airplane. Lets hope for the best.

Suddenly the jet shook a bit and I half shrieked. Oh my God, this was bad. This was really bad. I can't helped but being a bit paranoid. The jet once again shook and I could feel as if it's about to fall down. I clutched the seat tightly, praying it would be over soon. I looked at Zayn and he was as calm as breeze. Maybe he already used to this situation.

"Uh Zayn," I called him. He stayed still. I tried calling his name a bit louder and maybe that kind of made his snaped from whatever he was thinking.

"What?" he asked, looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Can I uh-sit with you? It's kinda scary right now," I said timidly.