_Character Aesthetic _

Emir Singh Aryavarth is 29 years old most eligible bachelor ,world calls him ruthless ,arrogant, cunning,manupaltive, rude, selfish, cruel minded businessman but no one can say he is a womenizer because he is not

Emir Singh Aryavarth is 29 years old most eligible bachelor ,world calls him ruthless ,arrogant, cunning,manupaltive, rude, selfish, cruel minded businessman but no one can say he is a womenizer because he is not. He is the heir of Aryavarth empire but not have any kind of feelings towards his family.
He hate his father but more than that he loathes his mother from his core . He is half Indian and half British. His mother is British "Emerald Sinclair" and his father "Veer singh Aryavarth" both are studying in the same college. Emir is the result of uninvited pregnancy . They get married but after some years she divorced him and move back to London.

He is the man whose one look is enough to remind you of your worth
A man whose grey eyes look into your soul and tell you what kind of a person you are but to be honest, he is a grim reaper who will take out your soul from your body. His relation with Riya is just for  namesake he doesn't have any feelings towards her nor he shared any physical relation. Riya work as a brand model but not well known as Emir. Riya met Emir in college they don't share close relationship . She tried to seduce Emir so many times but end up rejected.
In a 5 years of relation they don't even holds each other hands.

Shreya Chauhan is a 22 year old sweet girl with green eyes like a lake and innocence clearly visible on her face

Shreya Chauhan is a 22 year old sweet girl with green eyes like a lake and innocence clearly visible on her face.She was like a magical fairy descended from heaven. An eternal beauty with grace and charm. She is a daughter of an industrialist" Mr. Abhimaan chauhan"
Ceo of chauhan industries. Her mother "Radhika chauhan" died when she was 9 years old because of the that Shreya is suffering from depression, anxiety , nightmare and she is claustrophobic too, that accident make her medical situation more vulnerable. Her father also have heart condition that why he got her married when she turned 20 to his bestfriend's son whom he trust blindly. Shreya and her father doesn't have any idea of her husband " Yuvraaj Khanna" how whore of a husband he is .
He is also one of the best businessman in India. He spent his night with different women for daily pleasure in some hotels . Shreya loves him a lot and trust him wholeheartedly and she likes to write his name with her name " mrs. Shreya yuvraaj khanna"

 Here is my insta Id, if you like the story do follow 🥰🥀✨