Ch-4•~Lost the Emerald~•

Shreya pov:-

Shreya pov:-

I was so lost in my world of thoughts that I did not even notice that it had been a long time since I was sitting here. I checked the time on my phone, it was 9:30 pm, then I felt that I should ask yuvraaj to go home, even then he might not be searching for me, I took so much time. I got up from the bench and started to go but as I took a few steps my phone dropped from my hand. I bent down to pick it up.

As I stood up and moved forward but my eyes were downwards. I did not see that somebody was coming from the front. I collided with someone and fell back, but I felt as if I had hit my head on an iron pole it was hard. I closed my eyes out of fear. I was trying to think that I had fallen but then why was I not feeling pain. Then I felt a hand on my waist.

That hand was very cold and my body was warm, is that why it felt so cold? It felt as if burning lava was melting in cold water. There was something that I was feeling, I felt that the grip of those fingers became more tight on my waist.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the person who saved me. I had never looked so closely into somebody's eyes.

He was staring at me with those icy cold eyes. Goosebumps appeared all over my body. My spine started shivers. It felt as if my breath was in someone's clutches.

I was already afraid of falling but now I am feeling more afraid, why is he looking at me like this, "kya me chudail lag rahi hu kya ??" I thought in my mind.

He was looking at me but then he pushed me hard and I was about to fall again. Somehow I managed to balanced myself, then I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

I saw him, he was handsome no no no more than handsome,Tall, chiseled, and so good-looking, he rendered me speechless.

His face was a beautiful medley of rough and classically handsome, showcasing tan skin, cold grey eyes , straight nose, rich full lips with a hint of imperiousness, and a strong jaw dusted with the kind of scruff beard. His black hair was thick swept back except for a lone strand that fell across his forehead in an artful way.

He was robust, muscular, and over six feet. Donned in polished black loafers, tailored black slacks, dresses in double Breasted suit that clung to his strong physique with his forearms,I saw hint of tattoos and an Audemars Piguet watch, he flirted with an air of nobility.

With an air that reeked old money.

The top three buttons of his shirt were undone and a gold chain with a cross nestled around his neck, just over a powerful chest dusted with fine black hair.

And he was staring straight at me.

Kuch to ho raha hai mere stomach me?🦋🙃
He bhagwan mujhe bachalo ya phir dharti me shamalo, kuch to karo 🙏

I prayed, did he listen?

Lagta to nahi hai, kabhi to sun liya karo meri, sun loge to kaunsa chadawe (💰) kaam ho jayega apke kya bhagwan ji ?