𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖂𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕹𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖘 𝕬 𝖂𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓

024

'A field of beautiful flowers, daffodils, tulips, and hibiscus resided along the foundation lines of an elegant estate.

A woman of exquisite beauty, both mind, soul, and body, lied near the flower beds with a book in hand. The rays of sunlight rained down on her sundress covered body. A sight so extraordinary, it could make anyone fall to their knees.

As she laid there, a woman with dark hair watched her from afar, her figure drawing closer and closer. To be able to look down upon you was a gift she felt grateful for. You were one in a million.

Her one in a million.

As you saw her approach, you said nothing, only patting the space beside you. She lays there without hesitation, resting her head on your chest.

She listened to the thumping of your heart and oh, how it brought her a sense of peace. She looked up into your (e/c) eyes, and you just smiled at her, cupping her cheek with your free hand.

As you did so, she noticed the diamond ring on one of your fingers. Looking down onto the inner side of your hand, she saw the name engraved on the band of the ring. It was her name, Mikasa. Instinctively, she looked down on her own hand to see the same ring. The only difference was that on the inside was your name instead, Y/n.

She felt ecstatic, proud even to see you so happily wearing her name and vice-versa. Meeting your gaze once more, her face drew near, closing her eyes she planted a soft kiss to your lips. A soft kiss that you were more than glad to return.

It was to only be a peck, but how could she stop herself when you were laying there for her to ravish. Quickly enough, she was on top of you, kissing you like she's never done before. She peppered kisses all over your neck, collarbone, and anywhere else her lips caught.

You then felt her hands crawl beneath your sundress, reaching your core. She rubbed at your covered heat. Kissing you even deeper when she felt your moisture coat her finger.

She kissed her way down your frame, impatiently lifting your dress and lowering her head between your thighs... watching as you arched your back in pleasure...'

Birds chirping and the beams of sunlight pouring in awoke the noirette from her slumber. Realizing that all she thought had happened was only a dream.

Her heart ached in agony. Her clarity, her peace, it was not real. As she rose from her bed and got ready for the day, all she could think about was that dream.