Meet The Family (BONUS)

A/N: thank you all so much for voting and commenting! It has honestly been such a light in my life to see your reactions and be able to interact with you all <3 we have made it to 1000 votes which is wild! I never imagined people would love it so much which makes me beyond happy!

I left off the story where I did to allow the reader to picture Hyunjin and Felix's futures as they would want to see it but if there is anything you guys would want to read about from my perspective feel free to comment and I would love to make it a bonus chapter 😊

Last thing I promise.. I am currently working on a couple of chapters for a new Hyunlix story where Felix is Hyunjin's best friend's boyfriend. If that sounds like something that would interest you, the first couple of chapters have been posted and it's called "Steal His Heart".

--------‐------------------------------------------

"Open your mouth for me daddy" Felix whispered seductively in Hyunjin's ear as he snuck up behind the older on the couch.

Hyunjin's eyes widened and he let out a breathy chuckle. "Wha-"

Felix used the opportunity to put the spatula in Hyunjin's mouth. The older hummed in delight at the flavor of the brownie batter.

Felix giggled behind him until Hyunjin reached back and placed his hand on the back of the younger's neck, keeping his head in place as he quickly turned his own and planted a sloppy kiss on Felix's cheek. When he let go he threw his head back in laughter at the sight of brownie batter smeared all over his cheek.